Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5s in LA and its close suburbs

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    There is some good twat out here in LA, but I currently live in the High Desert (north of LA) so the pickings are slim.
    Are 8s in most other parts of the country.

Just saying..

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
      Are 8s in most other parts of the country.

Just saying..

Real talk. "Pasadena...where u at?"
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        The bored's 12 year old.
        Hey moron, it is "board's". Bahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post

Says the dipshit with a Aug. 2013 join date. Post less. Lurk more.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The Mexican chicks in LA aren't any hotter than Mexican girls in other parts of the country, and if you are talking about the white girls, white girls from the heartland are better on average than the plastic ho bags in LA.

Your taste in women is so cliche it is obscene. You probably think Megan Fox is hot too.

*Fox USED to be hot but is now just a big pile of shit. 5/10. Would not bang.

Comment

Inglewood

Inglewood

DQ's mom always up to no good

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post

Your taste in women is so cliche it is obscene. You probably think Megan Fox is hot too.

I'm glad that you know me so well. But let me baptize you Pussyhater.

What would be more disgusting to you? Attending a McNabb family reunion or having sex with a female?

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  There is some good twat out here in LA, but I currently live in the High Desert (north of LA) so the pickings are slim.
                  I met and dated this hot tennis player chick for a few weeks from the LA area and her area code is a 310 number. My brother who was living in Anaheim said that is the LBC(Long Beach City) area.

She is planning a move to South Florida next month and I was just wondering what kind of place is the LBC. She wanted me to visit out there before her final move here...I nicknamed her Serena Williams 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                    I met and dated this hot tennis player chick for a few weeks from the LA area and her area code is a 310 number. My brother who was living in Anaheim said that is the LBC(Long Beach City) area.

She is planning a move to South Florida next month and I was just wondering what kind of place is the LBC. She wanted me to visit out there before her final move here...I nicknamed her Serena Williams 2.0

Serena 2.0, damn, she got that ass. Long Beach is real cool. Lots of good restaurants and you can check out the Long Beach Aquarium.

You can possibly smoke a J with Snoop Lion.

Comment

would just like to remind everyone

this thread is nothing without the PIC!!!!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post
                        Hey moron, it's Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by hugesack View Post
                          I bet you take it balls deep

You are correct sir! I don't half ass it when I dick your tramp of a mom down. Balls deep scrubbing her shriveled ovaries. The trick is to spread her ass cheeks apart. It allows me to get that last 2.5" inside.

Would you like to see pics cocksucker?

Comment

Last edited by BigSlizz; 01-28-2014, 07:45 PM.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Not RA RA RA RA RA

it's LA LA LA LA LA.

Comment

I live in Pasadena right now

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post

But used to live in Redondo Beach and still have a 310 area code. The 310 basically includes every city/town along the coast in the south bay. LA is crazy with area codes, I'm sure places like NYC aren't any different.

Comment

Working...
                                X