Sherman had a 3.8 GPA at Stanford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherman had a 3.8 GPA at Stanford

played his senior year as a graduate student. Has never gotten into any real trouble and is a thoughtful, sincere interview (when not less than two minutes removed from a Super Bowl-sealing INT).

How much would we love this guy if he played for the Eagles?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Danny Watkins, Jaiquawn Jarrett, Curtis Marsh, Fredo and Alex Henery were all drafted by the Eagles prior to Mr. Sherman's selection in 2011

Comment

I was just looking... the Packers had a pretty awful 2011 draft too, it seems. Is Sherrod waiting behind a solid starter? It looks like Cobb (Alex Green has played some too) was one of the only picks that really panned out.

Was it as bad as it looks?

Still can't believe some of the picks from our '11 draft...
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        played his senior year as a graduate student. Has never gotten into any real trouble and is a thoughtful, sincere interview (when not less than two minutes removed from a Super Bowl-sealing INT).

Smart dude, vocal and passionate, and a bit of a self-promoter. It wouldn't really surprise me if that interview was a little calculated.

I don't really get the criticism. Dude just made a huge play and felt like he'd been disrespected by Crabtree (previously and immediately after the play), of course he's fired up.

Comment

This crowd would eat it up

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

..looking for autographed jocks and stuff.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

If I was him, the only thing I would regret is making Crabtree into a big deal.

If I truly thought he was a bum, I wouldn't have even said his name. Now, when they talk about you (Sherman) that bum receiver is going to get airplay as well.

Other than that, everything else he did is fine.

Comment

Bad sportsmanship sells ... I find it to be a shame ... and I don't like Beats headphones anyway.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                Danny Watkins, Jaiquawn Jarrett, Curtis Marsh, Fredo and Alex Henery were all drafted by the Eagles prior to Mr. Sherman's selection in 2011
                Jessus! Christ!.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  I was just looking... the Packers had a pretty awful 2011 draft too, it seems.

Was it as bad as it looks?

To be clear - I wasn't taking a shot at the Eagles, the draft is a crap shoot for all teams and GB surely didn't do well in 2011 either...

OT Derek Sherrod will be fine, happy to have him. Cobb is a keeper too.
                  Alex Green is a bust, now a back-up with the Jets. Davon House is a back up corner. The rest are a waste of time, really a poor draft

And the part that galls Packer fans is that the 3rd rounder used on RB Alex Green was the pick the Packers refused to cough up for a trade with the Bills for Marshawn Lynch. GB would only offer a 4th and a 6th, while Seattle ponied up a 3rd. Oops

Comment

To be clear - I wasn't taking a shot at the Eagles, the draft is a crap shoot for all teams and GB surely didn't do well in 2011 either...

OT Derek Sherrod will be fine, happy to have him. Cobb is a keeper too.
                    Alex Green is a bust, now a back-up with the Jets. Davon House is a back up corner. The rest are a waste of time, really a poor draft

And the part that galls Packer fans is that the 3rd rounder used on RB Alex Green was the pick the Packers refused to cough up for a trade with the Bills for Marshawn Lynch. GB would only offer a 4th and a 6th, while Seattle ponied up a 3rd. Oops
                    Nah, I wasn't taking a shot. I was just curious about their '11 draft and noticed that they seemed to be in a similar situation. Wasn't that the lock-out offseason?
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

There is a very good chance that the Eagles will not have anybody from the first 4 rounds of their 2011 draft on the roster on Opening Day.

Depending on how the offseason goes on OL depth, it may be nobody from the first 5 rounds of the 2011 draft.

Comment

When i went off on him after the game i had only seen the bullshit he pulled going up to crabtree right after the Int and giving kapernik the choking sign. i seriously hate that shit.

I was at my neighbor's house and we left as soon as wilson took the final kneeldown so I didn't even see his post game Interview with erin andrews til the following morning. I had way less of a problem with the IV than i did with his display right after the pick and game was sealed. you just don't do that shit. it's classless.

His IV was somewhat comical but his actions immediately following the pick were bush league.

Comment

I agree.

You have youngsters playing football and I don't think most people here would tell their kids to act like that ... clearly you wouldn't.

Nor IMO would most of those in the media falling over themselves to excuse it as some social phenomenon that transcends bad sportsmanship.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            Bad sportsmanship sells ... I find it to be a shame ... and I don't like Beats headphones anyway.
                            I think it comes down to if Sherman was being a bad sport or just his personal beef with Crabtree.

I don't really recall him talking too much trash about the 49ers in general after the game - but I could be wrong and it is growing into a good rivalry.

But him going after Crabtree is different than just trying to show up his opponent.

Also, what do you think of Shady's tweets about Osi? And what would you think if they were on opposite or different teams?
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

if crabtree caught that ball for the winning score and ran after sherman 10 seconds after the play, stuck out his hand, and said 'great game, man' do you think Sherman would have shook it or slugged him?

i know i would knock the shit out of any MF'er who stepped to me in that situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X