No announcement yet.

Sickening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I would do that in a minute, too. The wife, though, wouldn't. So that pretty much directs my vacations.

Comment

I like cruising

Any vehicle that takes me to the warmth I like. I LOVE being at a beach, swimming in the ocean or the sea. I am all about that. Ya know these pool bars aren't the cleanest thing either. People sit there and urinate right in the pool. Scumbags. Who would do that? F*ckin' alcoholics, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        To Key West and Cozumel. Hoping for the best, but seeing all of this shit is a bit unnerving.

SB is 100% correct. Constantly wash hands, keep hands away from your face, and keep a napkin in your pocket to open doors.

And use those toilet seat covers when you deuce. Don't be a barbarian like IG.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Was on that same ship 2 years ago

It was the only cruise I was ever on, and loved it. Can't wait to go on another.

Comment

Rent a car and drive around the Island at Cozumel. The beaches on the SE side are beautiful and the ruins are cool. You'll like it.

Comment

right on!

Comment

Working...
              X