Pro Bowl = Lame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Bowl = Lame

I used to check out the Pro Bowl when it was one week after the SB because it was the last chance to see any "football" I would be excited about it right up to the point of kickoff and would quickly lose interest and end up turning it off 10 minutes in.

Why don't they just bring back the QB compititions and what not like they used to have? I'd much rather watch players compete in something rather than go through the motions like in the Pro Bowl.

What say you?

At least they tried to make it a touch more interesting this year with the captains and draft instead of straight-up NFC vs AFC.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Did you watch it? It wasn't that bad this year.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Completely missed it

How about reinstating the college all stars vs superbowl champs game?
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I knew Foles wouldn't see the field until the end so I watched the end of the game on my cable system's app for my Ipad in the bathroom.

Ipad and Cablevision should do a commercial about the usefulness of that feature during colonoscopy prep.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I actually found it enjoyable. And it was cool seeing guys on defense light up their own teammates that were playing for the other Pro Bowl team.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Those were probably 2 of the biggest hits of the year.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I bet those RBs and WRs are all cocky at practice, and there's nothing those guys can do about it, so when they saw their chance last night they just went for it.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Didnt really like the draft setup

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                Did you watch it? It wasn't that bad this year.
                prefer the NFC AFC Format,,,thats just me,,, was a boring game
                Last edited by TRENT; 01-27-2014, 07:10 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X