Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Gun Nut Shenanigans: Man Kills Two Innocent Neighbors On Their Own Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Gun Nut Shenanigans: Man Kills Two Innocent Neighbors On Their Own Property

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/U...241973841.html

According to the criminal complaint, Black told detectives in his statement that he saw two men “shaking the door on his tool shed in his backyard.” He said he then “reached and got his .243 and loaded the gun and pointed the gun out of his window and the shot the first male and then pulled the bolt action back and fired another shot and hit the other male.”

Black also told deputies in his statement that the “did not warn them nor did he call 911 when saw them.”

He also advised that “no first aid was given after the incident.”

Sheriff McComas said in a release on Sunday that murder victim Garrick Hopkins had recently purchased the lot adjacent to #12 Lane Drive.

McComas says he took his brother to the property Saturday to show him where he and his family were planning to build their new home in the coming weeks.

The Sheriff says the outbuilding in question was on the Hopkins property and contained no belonging of Mr. Black’s.

Inside Black's home, McComas says detectives seized a large number of weapons and ammunition.

Fucking lunatics

You gotta be kidding me.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

That's fucking awful, then you have this guy is just helping more nuts get their guns

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...assault-rifle/

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/georgi...y-ar-15-rifle/

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        That's fucking awful, then you have this guy is just helping more nuts get their guns

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...assault-rifle/

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/georgi...y-ar-15-rifle/

and that idiot is an MD.
        there is a video of him clearly stating that evolution is "a bunch of lies straight from the pits of Hell..."

Comment

Not that I disagree with you, but this fool in W.Va killed the two innocent men with a bolt action, relatively low-octane hunting rifle.

Outside of the bonafide criminals, the real issue with firearms is not assault rifles or pistols, its just too many fu#ktards with access to them.

Comment

I agree, I mean I still have NO IDEA why a civilian needs an assault weapon, but as you said the issue will always be keeping the guns out of crazy peoples hands.

This OK Senator (R duh) wants to make it so all Oklahoma residents carry WITH OUT a license, he doesn't believe in background checks either. Watched part of the interview last night while he was on Pierce Morgan, it is scary that these people are in office

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/01/ok...ndment-rights/

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
              Not that I disagree with you, but this fool in W.Va killed the two innocent men with a bolt action, relatively low-octane hunting rifle.

Outside of the bonafide criminals, the real issue with firearms is not assault rifles or pistols, its just too many fu#ktards with access to them.
              "Assault rifles" is a silly designation as proven by Clinton's attempt to control them. They aren't the problem... it's a red herring
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

So the problems are the idiots in this country, whether they possess a gun or not. Crimes will still be committed either way. You think idiots or criminals will care if there's a law prohibiting them from carrying a gun? By taking away guns from the law-abiding citizens, you ensure that only criminals will be the only group able to carry guns.

When some criminals decide which houses to rob, which neighborhood will they go for? The ones where you know nobody has a gun to defend themselves, or risk it and go for the neighborhood where it's well-known that every houses have at least 1 gun to defend themselves?

Comment

Stop with the law abiding citizens mantra

"Law abiding citizens" are the ones who are killing people from the windows of their homes, while said people are on their own property. Law abiding citizens are the ones whoe who blast 19 year old women in the head with shotguns because they feel "threatened", even though the woman is walking AWAY from the person's home.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Gun Nut threads are MONEY!
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

People love violence

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      Gun Nut threads are MONEY!
                      or topics about, it's like the idiots slowing down to look at the car wreck on the other side of the highway, its in our favorite movies, our sports etc etc etc.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Just make the death penalty/life the mandatory sentence for any crime committed with a firearm and guys like Window-Sniper won't want to roll the dice in court.

Then institute a gun modification program, letting licensed dealers perform the upgrade and start requiring that all guns be micro-chipped. Set an insanely harsh penalty for illegal modification of a firearm. The chips could be GPS-capable and could send a heart-beat response to a server that flags the weapon if it doesn't respond.

It wouldn't be perfect, but it'd also help address some issues like stolen weapons being used in crimes, etc... There would still be ways around it, but at least there might be somewhat of a paper trail for investigators.
                        Last edited by Melchior; 01-28-2014, 12:28 PM.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                          "Law abiding citizens" are the ones who are killing people from the windows of their homes, while said people are on their own property. Law abiding citizens are the ones whoe who blast 19 year old women in the head with shotguns because they feel "threatened", even though the woman is walking AWAY from the person's home.

Exactly, you are proving my point that it's not a gun issue, it's a society issue. Still have not heard of a connection on that 19 year old singling out those two kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            "Assault rifles" is a silly designation as proven by Clinton's attempt to control them. They aren't the problem... it's a red herring
                            No, an assault rifle is a clearly defined thing and they are already effectively and tightly regulated in the United States. You are thinking of the nebulous "assault weapons".
                            Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 01-28-2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Does not compute

As soon as you kill or shoot someone without probable cause you become a criminal. Same goes with any other weapon.
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X