First bust via Skynet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First bust via Skynet

All you anti-gun nutz are gonna be sorry when you're trying to fight off 800 series
    terminators with rocks and sticks

http://betabeat.com/2014/01/north-da...h-drones-help/
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

---
    In June 2011, Forbes reports, police attempted to arrest him because he wouldn’t return the three cows that had grazed onto his property. This resulted in “an armed standoff between Brossart, his three sons and a SWAT team” on his property. It ended only after the family of perps was located by a Predator drone borrowed from Customs and Border Patrol.
    ---

That armed resistance really worked out for him.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

What's your go to gun in a defense situation ric? I have a 9mm ruger sr9c. Think a revolver would be more reliable in a situation like that? Less moving parts and what not? Or would you worry more about the ammo capacity?

Comment

Or do you go shottie?

Comment

Nice, agreed on that loading action, that will do the trick alone in a lot of cases, haha.

Comment

Sorry bro. Withdrew from the discussion. But yes. Awesome sound.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
              What's your go to gun in a defense situation ric? I have a 9mm ruger sr9c. Think a revolver would be more reliable in a situation like that? Less moving parts and what not? Or would you worry more about the ammo capacity?

Revolver with the speed loader. I'm thinking about getting the old lady one this year.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Most of my guns are hunting gear

Shotguns set up for birds and a deer rifle - not feasible for home defense. Have a Beretta 9mm with 18 round mag, that would be the choice if it ever came to that.
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                X