I love LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love LA

No Ellsworth, not too soon. Staying at the Beverly Hilton where she drowned. OK, not her bathwater, but out of the same plumbing system.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    No Ellsworth, not too soon. Staying at the Beverly Hilton where she drowned. OK, not her bathwater, but out of the same plumbing system.
    Give me a clue here. Was it "Hell to the no" Witney ???

Comment

It's -10f, snowing and very windy here. I hope you get sunburnt......
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I can't even describe it here. Temperature of 9, winds gusting to 45 mph. It's almost impossible to remain outside in these conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          I can't even describe it here. Temperature of 9, winds gusting to 45 mph. It's almost impossible to remain outside in these conditions.
          I hope that will be the SuperBowl conditions at kickoff time.

Comment

RSE you are in upstate New York right? If so, whats the average price of a 4 bedroom home?
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Gorgeous here in LA LA Land today

but it should be even better in Bora Bora. Sorry for your pain.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

but it should be even better in Bora Bora. Sorry for your pain.

You bang Paris Hilton yet?

When you leaving town?
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

There a many towns upstate where you could find a nice four bedroom in the mid-low $100s.

If I hear one more person say "this is the worst winter we've had in years," "we hardly had any snow the last two years," or "well, you'll love the summers in Buffalo," I will go Audie Murphy all over his ass.

Comment

There a many towns upstate where you could find a nice four bedroom in the mid-low $100s.

If I hear one more person say "this is the worst winter we've had in years," "we hardly had any snow the last two years," or "well, you'll love the summers in Buffalo," I will go Audie Murphy all over his ass.

I always figured the whole state of New York is expensive.

Comment

Working...
                    X