No announcement yet.

Eagles enhancing game day experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles enhancing game day experience...

in a partnership with Panasonic.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/philad...140500316.html

Ad Nauseum

They'll be shilling shit on those boards all afternoon

Comment

Call me an old geezer fuck-off, but....

......I really fail to see how adding bigger, clearer, and more video screens "heightens" the fan experience. Don't you go to a live event to actually see it with your own eyes? I know I'm getting a little Kelly Green here, but come on. I'm telling you: All of this gay technology is what killed our 12th man in Philadelphia. People don't have time to get up into the aisle to lead an Eagles chant. They're too busy logging on to the free Eagles wifi to check their fantasy teams. Fuckin' joke.

Comment

All Kelly Green? Wow!

Part of me says to think that the GREAT Two-Gap would consider himself to be me in any way, shape or form is humbling.

However the other part says, "WHAT? How dare you insult me like that?!"

But I digress. Actually I think the screens are great but only as replay devices. We don't NEED no steekin' advertisements while we're trying to concentrate on the Birds clobbering the Cowpukes!
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

All the screens in the world won't help if the NFL limits what can be shown (no controversial replays or replays of injuries, and stuff like that). You seriously get higher quality video content from the TV broadcast.

Comment

Look at the bright side. Now we'll get to see sharper graphics of Jeremy Maclin dressed like a pimp (well maybe we won't get to see that one). Also, crisper highlights of the Eagles making great plays against the opposition in previous games while the actual Eagles are choking the chicken on the field.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Hahaha...high def jinxation. I can't wait to see the Lesean McCoy pinball cartoon on that system.

Comment

I truly didn't realize the WWE controls that

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                All the screens in the world won't help if the NFL limits what can be shown (no controversial replays or replays of injuries, and stuff like that). You seriously get higher quality video content from the TV broadcast.
                I thought that the lack of replays of controversial calls was due to "home cooking" as I seem to remember the Linc's TitanTron showing plays that may turn out in the Eagles' favor.

As for injuries, didn't they replay Leonard Weaver's grotesque injury a couple of times in-stadium?

Comment

I may be wrong thinking that it's an NFL thing, but I seem to remember that there was an edict handed down about what wasn't acceptable on the in-house displays.

Comment

I gotta think it's a team run thing, with "suggestions" from the NFL.

Look at said controversial replays. When it's a matter of the away coach needing to get a look at something to decide if he wants to challenge, a lot of times, that replay comes up slower than it would if the home coach needed to see it.

Not showing injuries just seems like a common courtesy thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X