Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your Opinion of Kelly Green in Concert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your Opinion of Kelly Green in Concert?

I'm thinking of taking the wife for Valentines Day.

KG's music FOR ME was....

.....always hit or miss. Some of it I liked, some of it I hated. Never saw one of his shows. KG always smacked of that dol-lop shit that I can't stand. Like nails on a blackboard. "Aramingo girl, she been living in her Aramingo world. Mayo Mayo Nya Nya Nnsaise" I do like Gettysburg State of Mind, Captain FlapJack, some others. Only saw Springrolls one time. (And proud of it).

Comment

I love KG's earlier work.

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      .....always hit or miss. Some of it I liked, some of it I hated. Never saw one of his shows. KG always smacked of that dol-lop shit that I can't stand. Like nails on a blackboard. "Aramingo girl, she been living in her Aramingo world. Mayo Mayo Nya Nya Nnsaise" I do like Gettysburg State of Mind, Captain FlapJack, some others. Only saw Springrolls one time. (And proud of it).

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Appetite of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all buffets and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to dive into that fountain of chocolate. Since, 2GAP, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

KG's got some serious chops

Comment

When he sang that Caroline song...

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          I'm thinking of taking the wife for Valentines Day.
          On the steps of the Zubus, my wife threw her panties at him.
          The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

He's no Gordon Macrae.

Comment

Bwahaha I literally spit a Junior Mint across the room!!! Bwahaha

Comment

Not figuratively! Bwahahahahaha!!!

Comment

You should hear him do "Some Enchanted Evening"

Comment

More like Gordon Jump.

Comment

I think you misspelled "Aramingo Evening".
                      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Who is the lolo that stole my aramingo is my fave.

Another Don Ho classic which he made his own, Tinny Titties stole the show.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I was always partial to the "You're Dead to Me" LIVE album

( predates the Chathambrooks years; she yoko'd him bad)

For Christmas; there few things better than getting the Snail Slime: VERKLEMPT & UNHINGED box set under the tree

Last edited by PackWest; 01-31-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Well, I Can Tell You This For A Fact...

...it's light years better than Two-Gap in Concert!
                            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

His gem of a CD with Blue Oyster Cult is a classic.

If only for that hard rocking anthem Guntzilla.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X