This is OUT-FUCKING -STANDING!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is OUT-FUCKING -STANDING!!!!

Click on this link and stay with the video to the very end; you'll be glad you did.

PS......FUCK YOU LITTLEST TELEMARKET/JOCK SNIFFER, AND FUCK YOU TOO ROGER USELESS GOODELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR-tb...layer_embedded
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Yeah!

Fuck Goodell! Fuck that racist team!

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      Click on this link and stay with the video to the very end; you'll be glad you did.

PS......FUCK YOU LITTLEST TELEMARKET/JOCK SNIFFER, AND FUCK YOU TOO ROGER USELESS GOODELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR-tb...layer_embedded

Yes!!! Hell Yes!!! "They call themselves many things, but one thing they don't..."
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

So good. This has to go on Facenutz.

Comment

wooooooooo
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I saw the title of your post and I knew what is was about. Fuck yeah!

Comment

P.S. if that team was in any other city, that name would have been gone long ago. What a sickening shithole.

Comment

Goodell shoveling shit

http://nfl.si.com/2014/01/31/roger-g...redskins-name/

NEW YORK — NFL commissioner Roger Goodell backed the Washington Redskins’ moniker Friday, stating that nine out of 10 Native Americans support the name.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  I saw the title of your post and I knew what is was about. Fuck yeah!
                  I did the same thing. "Welp, looks like OB found that video."

Comment

Obbie -- That Is TREMENDOUS!

Something HAS to be done about that horribly insulting nickname -- in our nation's capital -- and in Langhorne, PA!
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Simple, direct, and powerful. Didn't that pos Goodell just come out and say 9 out of 10 Native American tribes found no offense in the name?

Comment

F the foreskins name.

It's a even bigger disgrace they play... no... they don't play there.. but they represent the capitol city of the US
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

A terrific video

But I am sure that asshole in Landover MD will say the National Congress of American Indians doesn't speak for the whole.

And...I missed the part of the video where they showed that headdress-wearing "fan" "Chief Zee" from FedEx Field.

Comment

I'm bumping this in case anyone missed

It's a "not to be missed video"!
                            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                              It's a "not to be missed video"!
                              No need to bump it, I'm sticking it to the top of the bored until after the Super Bowl.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X