Sitting at Supercuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting at Supercuts

I know I am gonna get the geigh guy with the two tone hair.
    DB

hahaha! Salons are for Riccardo.

I'm telling you... if you want to feel like a man again, find a trained barber with a straight razor!

Comment

Great Clips

12 bucks for a haircut, 10 minutes in and out.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

That's where I go. Took the little man there this morning.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Seriously, the next time you are fed up and want to change places, go find a barber like I mentioned.

I pay 14 buck and the quality is excellent. She happens to be the owner (which helps) and is trained on a straight razor. Plus, local geezers hang out exchanging info. and telling jokes, etc.

I bounced around from Great Clips to Supercuts for years. You already know the problems with those places.

Comment

i usually pay the extra money to go to a place where a hot chick gives me a massage and rubs her tits on my neck.

Comment

I get the worst haircuts at that place. It sucks....yet I keep going back.

$12? Don't you tip??

Comment

He gives them the same tip every time... "get another career if you want more money!"

Comment

Hahaha! Plenty of those places in NC!

Comment

He's worse than mr pink in the diner scene.

Comment

I usually give a 5 buck tip

What do you give, 2 bits??

Yeah their haircuts are shitty but I have so little hair left it doesn't matter
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm trying to find a barber up here. I went to one of those places with seven chairs. The old salts passed me down to a young guy who turned out to be an apprentice. After he was done he brought his manager over, who showed him everything he did right and wrong. At one point, the manager said -- and these are words you don't ever want to hear while you are in the barber chair -- "you're all over the place here." After all the trimming I wound up with a July haircut in January. At least I won't need a haircut until April.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          I'm trying to find a barber up here. I went to one of those places with seven chairs. The old salts passed me down to a young guy who turned out to be an apprentice. After he was done he brought his manager over, who showed him everything he did right and wrong. At one point, the manager said -- and these are words you don't ever want to hear while you are in the barber chair -- "you're all over the place here." After all the trimming I wound up with a July haircut in January. At least I won't need a haircut until April.
                          When I was a kid my mom took me to the Barber apprentice school on Philadelphia Pike for haircuts. After reflection, I think maybe that is the reason I hate barbers to this day. I'm with Art Vandelay on this one.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

They actually do a decent job here. I've been too lazy to find an old barber. It does the trick.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

When I worked in Manhattan I used to go the (literally) underground subway station shops where Russian women would cut your hair for like $12. Russian women are underately hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X