Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Fuck you.

No, in all seriousness, it's an acquired taste. I guess it's more of an acquired tolerance than it is acquired taste.
    It's an acquired acceptance of stomach/digestive problems several hours after consumption.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Hogwash.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Hogwash.
        You know in your heart of hearts I'm right.

Sure mole, mango salsa and queso are tasty and the multitude of choices seems like a better option - but the quality isn't there. The meat isn't as good. The chips aren't as good. The guacamole isn't as good. The tortillas aren't as good.

Qdoba is the sizzle, Chipotle is the steak.

EDIT TO ADD:

I'll probably grab a Qdoba quesadilla at some point this weekend though
        Last edited by TerpEagle; 02-07-2014, 07:06 PM.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

I'm not subscribing to this for a second.

I never get the queso, so I don't have an opinion.

I will concede that Chipotle's chips are better. You know what they'd taste even better with? Qdoba's salsas, preferably habanero, roja, or verde.

Moving on, Qdoba has better tacos. I have seen actual chickens being cooked on their grill. And then there's the end game - Ancho Chile anything. Plus, Qdoba sells beer, Chipotle does not (I will use the free Chipotle burrito coupon I have to confirm that they do not this weekend and get back to you).

You realize we're basically arguing who is better - McDonalds or Jack in the Box, right?
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
          X