I'm trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape

But Evelyn, my supposed Fiancé, is buzzing in my ear.

Truly a Masterpiece.

You sucked me in...damn you Ells.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    But Evelyn, my supposed Fiancé, is buzzing in my ear.

Truly a Masterpiece.

That's a very fine chardonnay you're drinking. I want you to clean your vagina.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

This is Dorsia??

Yes dear. Courtney, you're gonna have the peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York matinee called it a 'playful but mysterious little dish'.

Comment

Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Probably the best line of entire movie.

Isn't that all the way across town?

No, there's one down here now

Oh really?

Yes, it's great.

Comment

PS: watching the story of Yo MTV raps right now on VH1 classic. Feels like yesterday I was watching this shit every day before practices.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              PS: watching the story of Yo MTV raps right now on VH1 classic. Feels like yesterday I was watching this shit every day before practices.

I would sit there waiting to hit record on the vcr when watching Yo! You had the Dre and Ed Lover, but I'd like the Saturday night Fab 5 Freddy edition.

I think I still have a vhs tape somewhere with videos on it.

Comment

I had about 20 VHS tapes full of yo mtv raps in HS. Freaking loved it. And you know that shit was recorded in SLP mode to jam 6 hours into it.

My buddy in HS grew up in Brooklyn and moved up to the sticks when he was in 7th grade. He'd go back for another every summer and I'd give him a ton of maxell and TDK's to just record red alert for me to bring back.

Great

Fucking

Era
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-07-2014, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X