Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Diggle: Do you know this event promoter that.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Diggle: Do you know this event promoter that.....

...was on House Hunters? They said the dude was from Philadelphia. Some Indian dude with alot of cash. He was looking to buy a vacation villa/rental property in St. John for $3 mil.

did you catch his name? there are a lot of pretenders out there
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I just looked it up. I know that dude. He does corporate meetings

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        ...was on House Hunters? They said the dude was from Philadelphia. Some Indian dude with alot of cash. He was looking to buy a vacation villa/rental property in St. John for $3 mil.

Bwahaha I watched that episode last night. He works 24hrs a day hosting events in Philly.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

that show is faker than my wife's orgasms

Comment

How do I break into the corporate meeting....

...event promotion business? That dude was LOADED!

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

You need a little strange.

Comment

Hahah

I like how all these shows give the buyers 3 options - then the have to decide in 24 hours.

That being said, we've been watching the hawaii shows recently - might actually retire there. F these winters
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Did you see how he.....

....had a white wife and by the end of the show she had already left him? Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Comment

Watched one of the Hawaii ones the other night.

The centipede house one brought back a nasty memory of having been bitten by one of those fuckers. It felt like my skin was on fire. Fucking sucked for about 8 hours.

If you do move there, make sure the wife has no issues with bugs. If you move near a sugar cane field, know that whenever they burn that fucker that you will have a boatload of cane spiders invade your house. We used to watch swarms of them dash across the road toward the houses. bwahaha.

As for the cockroaches, you pretty much live with them or have your house sprayed with toxic chemicals every month. That soapy water trick and boric acid work for the most part if you don't want to spray the house.

On the plus side, there's the weather and magic mushroom season from approximately September through November.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

realistically, he throws lavish Indian weddings

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                        realistically, he throws lavish Indian weddings
                        Elephant rentals? I can see how there would be a gold mine there.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The toe pulling part of the ceremony is a can't miss event.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Good business to be in

Been to a few around here - the attendance is insane
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

i wanna move there so bad. they have great meth.

Comment

Working...
                              X