Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Diggle: Do you know this event promoter that.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's another reason. i'm planning a breaking bad retirement

Heizengeezer
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      ....had a white wife and by the end of the show she had already left him? Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Wasn't he renting out the vacation home and cooking the tenants meals with foods grown from his garden? He looked a little fruity walking those lap dogs, maybe she was tired of living a lie.

Did u see the episode after,House Hunters International with the Korean couple in Germany?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah bugs are an issue

wifey says she doesn't care but we'll see. We'd rent a place and live there a few months before committing for the long haul. I bet there's no bugs on the lava-field, off-the-grid houses tho!

Comment

A former colleague invited me to his wedding IN India

I didn't go, but I'm thinking I should have. It would have been awesome. Anyway, this guy is the Jeopardy Champion of The Tournament of Champions. Taught him everything he knows about pop culture.

Comment

Au contraire, he says in his best KG voice.

Big Island lava field was where the centipede chewed on my ear. And we were on bivouac so no chance of getting to a med facility quickly. It was Tylenol and put up with a nasty headache for awhile.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

"breaking hip" while tripping over your 25 pound cat is more your speed.

Comment

you and 2 Gap are straight up fucking BALLERS

Comment

Bwaaa

got me good

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    you and 2 Gap are straight up fucking BALLERS

I sip the finest wines while petting my mini-giraffe and watching HGTV like a pimp.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X