Brandon Jacobs on Rome show re: Michael Sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Jacobs on Rome show re: Michael Sam

"If he's playing in the Linc in philly he's going to really hear it". The dick claims the Linc would be the worst place for an openly gay football player to be
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Well, our dumbass state is full enough of conservative homophobes that we still can't legalize gay marriage so maybe he has a point.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      Well, our dumbass state is full enough of conservative homophobes that we still can't legalize gay marriage so maybe he has a point.
      Not really. Its just an easy target and always will be because of the media narrative. Pittsburgh is much more in line with anti gay marriage ideas and they were not mentioned.

Comment

So you think out of all the cities with NFL teams

philly is the most homophobic? That's basically what Jacobs was saying
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

As a born and bred Southerner

I think he will get it worse in other stadiums. I also think the talk on the field could be worse than what's in the stands. I'm quite certain if he had been out of the closet in college, he would have gotten it bad here in SEC country. On a side note, Ive always felt like Philadelphia was a Southern city stuck in a Northern state. Maybe that's why I gravitated towards the Eagles.

Comment

Working...
          X