I’m rooting against Canada in every event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m rooting against Canada in every event

It is said that all sports are political, and none more so than the Olympics.

The last time I checked on the map, Canada has a coast to the west and a coast to the east. So why can’t they build their pipeline to carry their dirty, filthy sludge to barges on either coast?

These Molson swilling, bacon (their kind) chomping, Export A smoking, Speedo wearing assholes have created quite a tempest in the USA with their lies about transporting their shit over OUR country.

Just keep your crap in your own fucking country and stay the hell out of our politics! If it’s so God damn safe, then you shouldn’t have any problems shipping across your land.

Fuck you Cananda!

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

And never trust a person who wears a shit load of denim.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Tell us how you really feel.....
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I thought I just did

Nothing personal Ken (unless you're an XL guy) but I truly believe your country should stop their bogus propaganda advertising in major US newspapers.

That, and keep your fucking sludge on your side of the border.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Actually I agree with that. I am not a fan of our current Prime Minister or his agenda. Putting ads in papers and running ads on TV in the US is a waste of money. The Oil Sands are bad and are a scab on the earth but unfortunately we live in a society based on fossil fuels. Getting oil from the oil sands or getting it from countries that breed and support terrorism, not sure what is worse.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I almost bought a 12 pack of Moosehead today.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              I almost bought a 12 pack of Moosehead today.
              I'm boycotting. Rob Ford was the last straw.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The Canadians are getting out of control... Ford ... Bieber...

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  The Canadians are getting out of control... Ford ... Bieber...
                  Ted Cruz was born in Calgary and lived there for 4 years before moving to Texas.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

In the good old days, Canadians were respectful and pumped out LaBatt's Blue, Molson Golden Ale, Moosehead and Rush.

Now we need a fence.

Comment

Merika's little hat!
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

We should be nice to Canada

They're doing a good job maintaining America's future wood supply and timber needs. Eventually, we'll have to look north and say "Hey, Canada, we need your forest....get out."

If we treat them nicely, they might take it better.

Comment

They did give us Tamia

If you don't know who she is, Google her. I'm not posting pics. I'd also take the old Winnipeg Jets unis, too. Those are nice.
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                          X