Green vs. Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green vs. Pennsylvania

I think we need to reopen the case of the "missin mingo".
    I'm not clear on all the details.

me: So you purchased two mingos at 0930 am?

KG: Yes I purchased two mingos at 0930 am.

me: The camera behind the register shows that you purchased two mingos at 1030 am.

KG: Thats right I purchased two mingos at 1030 am.

me: See...you know you done fucked up right? You know you done fucked up right?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

To Eat an Aramingo

"To begin with, this case should never have come to trial. The state has not produced one iota of medical evidence that the crime Kelly Green is charged with ever took place... It has relied instead upon the testimony of two Igglephans, whose evidence has not only been called into serious question on cross-examination, but has been flatly contradicted by the defendant. Now, there is circumstantial evidence to indicate that the Aramingo was eaten - savagely, by someone who led exclusively with his mouth..."

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      I think we need to reopen the case of the "missin mingo".

me: See...you know you done fucked up right? You know you done fucked up right?
      Menace to Society? I feel sorry for your Mingo.

Comment

What about the mayo stains on Riccardo's pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
          "To begin with, this case should never have come to trial. The state has not produced one iota of medical evidence that the crime Kelly Green is charged with ever took place... It has relied instead upon the testimony of two Igglephans, whose evidence has not only been called into serious question on cross-examination, but has been flatly contradicted by the defendant. Now, there is circumstantial evidence to indicate that the Aramingo was eaten - savagely, by someone who led exclusively with his mouth..."

"If the mingo doesn't fit, you must..."

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

You feel sorry for who? (pop-pop) Yo Dip! Get his condiments out the muthafuckin glove compartment!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              What about the mayo stains on Riccardo's pants!

Mayo or stains from donkey?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                Great Bad Meets Evil reference.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

i knew without that mayo they didn't have nothin on me

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    i knew without that mayo they didn't have nothin on me
                    HAHAHAHA!! Lunch all over the screen you dick!

Comment

The Aramingo Redemption

"And that also is very convenient, isn't it, Mr. Green?"

"Since I am innocent of this crime, sir, I find it decidedly *inconvenient* that the Aramingo was never found."

Comment

Time To EAT

"Yeah I ate your fucking mingo and I hope you burn in hell!"

Comment

My Cousin Mingo?

*It's on, courtroom movie aramingo competition!"

Prosecutor: "How could it take you five minutes to eat your aramingo when it takes the entire mingo-eating world 20 minutes?"

KG: "Um... I'm a fast eater, I guess."

Prosecutor: [across beside the jury] What? I'm sorry I was over there. Did you just say you were a fast eater? Are we to believe that an aramingo disappears faster in your mouth than any place on the face of the earth?

KG: I don't know.

Prosecutor: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist in your parking lot. Were these magic aramingos? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

Comment

The Secret Fate of All Sandwiches

Detective:

First you say you got the second Mingo from somewhere else .. then you say you don't know where you got the Mingo

You're makin' it too complicated ... creating a maze for yourself you're never gonna get out of ... THEY GOTCHA

You just gotta change your play ... you gotta plead impairment, you know what I mean?

It means you cannot be held accountable for your actions.

KG:

I don't think I should be blamed when I was under the influence of mayo

Detective:

I don't either ... that's what I'm sayin' ... CONDIMENTS!

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                            X