This guy is really hating life now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is really hating life now!

Can't even get eaten properly...tough day.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/02/19/...ted/?hpt=hp_t3
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Time to go back to the drawing board. Maybe a trip to an aquarium...or a carnival cruise...

Comment

It was clearly a lack of Duck sauce!

U must really want to go painfull like. guy is clearly off his Nut..Just think if your a dad being dragged to the zoo, and your there to see this happen..Id be like "Best Day Ever"! :D totaly entertaining..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

The thing about eating Chinese is that you're always hungry an hour later

Comment

Don't know if it was a misprint or

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
          The thing about eating Chinese is that you're always hungry an hour later
          ..a translation era, but the whole line about " Wanting the tiger to eat my meat" just didn't sound very good.

It was a female tiger, perhaps she doesn't eat solicitors just drags them around and chews on their necks?

Either way, to get rejected by a top predator, not even good enough as a chewie has got to be a new low for the self esteem.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I heard a comedian say that more than 300,000 people have been killed

by tigers in the last 200 years. Was trying to make the point that if they were alien they would be considered monsters and would be killed on sight. Made a good point!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I think we already are

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              by tigers in the last 200 years. Was trying to make the point that if they were alien they would be considered monsters and would be killed on sight. Made a good point!
              On a serious note, they are disappearing at a pretty high rate.

It's a shame because I know a few folks I would love to introduce to a hungry tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                ..a translation error, but the whole line about " Wanting the tiger to eat my meat" just didn't sound very good.

It was a female tiger, perhaps she doesn't eat solicitors just drags them around and chews on their necks?

Either way, to get rejected by a top predator, not even good enough as a chewie has got to be a new low for the self esteem.
                In the wild, they stalk their prey; at the zoo their dinner is delivered in a bowl

Tiger probably didn't know WTF was going on

Comment

Bwahahahahah...WTF this stuff is still kicking?

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                  In the wild, they stalk their prey; at the zoo their dinner is delivered in a bowl

Tiger probably didn't know WTF was going on
                  It tastes gawd awful and it's still in the wrapper!!

Where are the servants?

Ain't no way I'm eating this shit,get me the good stuff

Comment

Also...weren't you in India recently

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    Not being sarcastic here , do you travel their often? A great place and opportunity to witness real tigers in the wild at the many preserves.

Ever had a chance??

Comment

Yeah it's all relative

The most deadly animal on the planet is the mosquito

Comment

No that was the first time

Only had a day to sight-see so took the opportunity to see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Would have rather seen a wildlife preserve in hindsight. Though the wildlife in Agra were all over - water buffalo strolling down the streets and big rhesus monkeys flying around the rooftops

Comment

Wrong , most deadliest animal on the planet is a woman

Comment

Reminds me of that old joke.

I ate in a Chinese/German restaurant last weekend.

An hour later I was hungry for world domination all over again.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                              I ate in a Chinese/German restaurant last weekend.

An hour later I was hungry for world domination all over again.
                              Should change the joke to America.

Comment

Working...
                              X