Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting On Sixers Potential Trade

@David_Aldridge
    Sixers on verge of sending Turner and Young to Minnesota for Gasol and 2014 1st Round Pick.

If they make this trade if the season ended today Sixers would pick #2, #11 and #13 in this year's draft.

Where did you see that? From what I can tell, @David_Aldridge is an actor, the NBA reporter is @daldridgetnt. I didn't see anything in his timeline about the sixers.

Comment

Saw it on another message board. Everyone was talking about it as if it was a valid rumor.

Comment

This one came from ESPN insider Tom Haberstroh ... his rumored trade was

Philadelphia 76ers receive: Harrison Barnes, Marreese Speights and Festus Ezeli

Golden State Warriors receive: Thaddeus Young and Brandon Davies

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          @David_Aldridge
          Sixers on verge of sending Turner and Young to Minnesota for Gasol and 2014 1st Round Pick.

If they make this trade if the season ended today Sixers would pick #2, #11 and #13 in this year's draft.
          So Minnesota is going to trade Kevin Love for Gasol (as the rumors state) and then flip Gasol and a 1st for ET and Thad? Ultimately it would be a top 10 star in the NBA AND a 1st in the deepest draft in a long time for ET and Thad?

I think you've been trolled.
          Last edited by Sect 236; 02-19-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Sounds too good to be true.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            So Minnesota is going to trade Kevin Love for Gasol (as the rumors state) and then flip Gasol and a 1st for ET and Thad? Ultimately it would be a top 10 star in the NBA AND a 1st in the deepest draft in a long time for ET and Thad?

Comment

exactly

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

why would Minnesota do that?
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X