What's the deadline?

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      What's the deadline?
      2 hours left...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        9 total, haaaaaaa!!
        Looks like the last two acquired picks are for 2015 and 2016. Sixers only have JUST 5 second rounders in 2014 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Looks like the last two acquired picks are for 2015 and 2016. Sixers only have JUST 5 second rounders in 2014 now.
          Good...spread the wealth out a bit...

Comment

As Always, Einstein, You Missed The Point

I could have said shooting guard. I could have said small forward. The point is they still piddle and twiddle instead of getting what they need the most, a giant gorilla who can grab Fay Wray and rebounds with one hand and swat away biplanes and shots with the other.
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
              I could have said shooting guard. I could have said small forward. The point is they still piddle and twiddle instead of getting what they need the most, a giant gorilla who can grab Fay Wray and rebounds with one hand and swat away biplanes and shots with the other.
              Name a single player in this draft or any draft in the next 5 years that is that made up player you're talking about.

Name any player in this draft. You're ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS!

Tell us again how Cole Aldrich was the better choice for #1 overall instead of John Wall.

Kelly "Clown Shoes" Green.

Comment

Name a single player in this draft or any draft in the next 5 years that is that made up player you're talking about.

Name any player in this draft. You're ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS!

Tell us again how Cole Aldrich was the better choice for #1 overall instead of John Wall.

Kelly "Clown Shoes" Green.
                Two of the Sixers championships came when they have Wilt Chamberlain and Moses Malone. If only they'd just draft the next Wilt Chamberlain and/or Moses Malone they'd win it again.

What's so hard to grasp about this concept?

Draft someone on part with two of the two greatest centers in NBA history and they'll win.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

You've Heard Of TRADES?

1. Find a center who meets the description listed.

2. Get him. Tell the other team they can have the pick of your roster or two or four -- trade your first round pick for the next century -- but get him.

Build the rest of the team around him. You might only win, say, 15 games the first year -- oh, gosh, that's what they have now.

One more thing -- shove your opinion up your ass.
                  "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

2. Get him. Tell the other team they can have the pick of your roster or two or four -- trade your first round pick for the next century -- but get him.

Build the rest of the team around him. You might only win, say, 15 games the first year -- oh, gosh, that's what they have now.

One more thing -- shove your opinion up your ass.
                    Name the current NBA center you'd like them to trade for as well as what you think they should trade to get him.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Name him. Name this player.

I'm saying right now, without looking it up, you can name something like 2 or 3 starting Cs in the NBA.

Comment

Yep, cause teams that have a player like the one you described will definitely be willing to trade him.

Comment

Cluesless, as always. Seriously, do you ever get tired about being so wrong about sports? It's really embarassing.

The Sixers have two PGs on their team. One of which is the future, the other is Lorenzo Brown.

They haven't drafted a PG in the second round since 2005. They've drafted 3 PGs total since 2005. Lou Williams (2nd), Jrue (1st) and MCW (1st).

One of those guys is the future that I mentioned and Jrue was traded for 2 other pieces of the future.

Anything else you want to post and prove your complete lack of sports knowledge?
                          Why are you such an ahole

Comment

Increase your extremely low sports IQ or cry about me being an asshole. Your choice.

Comment

Working...
                            X