Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think Dion Jordan was hoping Chip drafted him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think Dion Jordan was hoping Chip drafted him?

He almost looks disgusted that Miami picked him.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Watching all the Jordan Jerking in that vid...

after he was drafted.

Didn't he pretty much suck for Miami? I know the B word was thrown about quite often after the season.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know. Apparently Gamble and Chip were really high on him, but I don't know what the deal is with him in Miami.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Terrible pick for Miami's scheme. Would be great at the 34 pass rushing LB...you know the position he is actually good at.

Comment

I think like others mention, scheme was a big factor, but I believe he also missed a lot of preseason time because of his surgeries that he had in the months before.

Not exactly setting him up for rookie success.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            I think like others mention, scheme was a big factor, but I believe he also missed a lot of preseason time because of his surgeries that he had in the months before.

Not exactly setting him up for rookie success.
            I could've sworn going into the draft he was a project pick based on lingering injuries and lack of experience. Not expected to really do much in his first year or two but the potential was so high that he was still considered a top 5 pick. Wouldn't mind if the Phins gave up on him early and he ended up an Eagle.

Comment

Great players excel no matter the scheme. If Jordan is only a system guy, then he's not a great player. I dunno... if I'm drafting a guy 3rd overall I expect a great player. Maybe it's just me. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt re: injury recovery but not excuse his poor play because of system. And make no mistake, he played poorly last year.

Comment

A rookie missing his first preseason is a big deal.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  A rookie missing his first preseason is a big deal.
                  Time will tell. One thing for sure is I would not trade for him just yet. From what we've seen so far, Brandon Graham is better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                    I dunno... if I'm drafting a guy 3rd overall I expect a great player. Maybe it's just me.
                    Expectations and reality are often different

3rd picks of the draft

Vince Young
                    Braylon Edwards
                    Tyson Jackson
                    Gerald McCoy
                    Trent Richardson

OR

Joe Thomas
                    Matt Ryan
                    Larry Fitzgerald
                    Andre Johnson

Comment

Richardson has an excuse. He's still recovering from the hit he put on Coleman in his first game.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                      X