Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ High School "lynching" photo

makes national news.

I could almost buy into the claim of innocents if it weren't for the two clowns pretending to wear klu klux klan hoods.

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...rnament-022014

Kids can't even have mock lynchings with black training dummies anymore. This is the problem with this country. Everyone's so goddamned sensitive.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

"We were just showing our school pride" yeah if your school is Jefferson Davis High.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Well, technology has turned what was once local news into a national news.

Comment

If nothing else, it gives white people a chance to share it on Facebook and show everyone how not racist they are.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
            If nothing else, it gives white people a chance to share it on Facebook and show everyone how not racist they are.
            This is the same reason it made national news.

For shame, for shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              makes national news.

I could almost buy into the claim of innocents if it weren't for the two clowns pretending to wear klu klux klan hoods.

Fucker on the bottom right with the black tee looks like Timothy Mcvay or Remme from higher learning.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That really sucks

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                makes national news.

..not only because of the subject matter, which is total horseshit behavior, but myself and my family know that area well, having family attend and graduate from that very school.

God damn P Burg Stateliners.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

kind of proud of Paulsboro

that's a tough ass blue collar town...fuck Phillipsburg
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

It's not like those schools haven't wrestled each other previously...just the opposite as they've wrestled each other every year for awhile.

I know both schools pretty well since our school,Absegami, wrestled both schools for many years when we were a powerhouse program....#1 in the state for four straight years with a 104-0-1 record over that span along with the thrilling 28-27 nailbiter over Easton,PA in '03 at the Carpenter Center at the U of D. We still wrestle Paulsboro but I think they stopped the series with P-burg...but I could be wrong.

I know one thing...it's been a down year for South Jersey wrestling as Paulsboro was the consensus #1 team in SJ but they're nothing like they used to be. After over 30 years of destroying every Group 1 school in the group championships they've been beaten soundly the last two years...Bound Brook beat them 46-16 in the state semi's this year...ouch.

Comment

Phillipsburg is only geographically in New Jersey. In all other respects it is part of Pennsylvania, and I don't mean that in any good sense, no offense Raptoe.

Comment

Paulsboro wrestling is like the St Anthony's of basketball. A powerhouse every year because they recruit from inside and outside the State. Both have tiny student enrollment. Both have national rankings almost every year. That ain't homegrown talent and coaching. That's recruitment.

Comment

Where are Igglephans resident tough guys

to tell us what a bunch of PC bitches we're being ? No names please, you know who you are.
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Ritchie Incognito was born and raised in Englewood, NJ. Same neck of the woods (pun intended)?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                              to tell us what a bunch of PC bitches we're being ? No names please, you know who you are.
                              Shut up you PC Bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X