Workplace Issue Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workplace Issue Need Advice

I walk down the hall to the bathroom and there is a woman in a cube on the way who is a really nice woman, from Alaska, B+ attractive. Anyway, in her cube in a prominent place she has a wildlife calendar that features a different picture of an animal in nature every month.

This month (February) it is a beaver. Thus far it has taken every fiber in my body not to walk by her cube and say, "Nice beaver."

Am I being too careful? What else could I say instead?

DB
    DB

Women like it when men show concern for them. How bout:

"Two beavers in one cube?? You should ask for more office space."

Comment

Probably should stay away from "whoa ... you have a really big beaver."
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

in the straightest of faces....so tell me about your beaver

if she looks confused, whip it out and be like...bitch suck it. Then whether she does or does not, call her a whore
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

A lawyer is asking this question?

Don't you guys take annual Code of Conduct training that has situational examples like that in it?

Anywho, you could try "I bet she'd look even better shaved".
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Here is the legal scenario yu need to watch out for

Comment on the beaver, play it cool though.. If she is receptive, turn the calendar to july "the donkey month". Guage her reaction could slide right in at this point...

Comment

" Seems a shame to give your beaver the shortest month of the year given how busy its been around here lately"

" hard-working beavers are so under-appreciated; glad to see you proudly displaying yours"

Comment

she's from alaska. it's impossible to offend her. she has that hanging up there HOPING somebody will say nice beaver.

Comment

Perfect!

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                  in the straightest of faces....so tell me about your beaver

if she looks confused, whip it out and be like...bitch suck it. Then whether she does or does not, call her a whore
                  I'll be right back...
                  DB

Comment

Good point

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    she's from alaska. it's impossible to offend her. she has that hanging up there HOPING somebody will say nice beaver.
                    But when I tried Diggle's approach she said something about a "moose gun". I don't think she was referring to me.
                    DB

Comment

If this is not the greatest post ever on this board, its in the top three.

Comment

Really? Honestly? This is a fucking gimme..............

"Hey baby, like to sit on my face?"
                        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

(Italian voice while holding you junk)

"Hey, you wanna see how I trap beaver?" ... and then start tugging on your junk harder. "Well, do ya?"

Comment

You're a veep. You can bang her whenever you want.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Look her in the eye and say, "What that mouth do?"
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X