riccardos Mayock comparing Michael Sam to Trent Cole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riccardos Mayock comparing Michael Sam to Trent Cole

Both are stiff in the hips. Showed side by side comparison and it was uncanny how similarly built they are. Just saying
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    Both are stiff in the hips. Showed side by side comparison and it was uncanny how similarly built they are. Just saying
    Their game is not similar. The OLB on the other side of same Kony would be a much, much better pick. Getting Sam in the 4th would be worth the pick.
    Last edited by Brandonn; 02-23-2014, 01:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
      There game is not similar. The OLB on the other side of same Koni would be a much, much better pick. Getting Sam in the 4th would be worth the pick.
      shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        shut up
        ...You shut up?

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Yeah, this guy isn't a fit for the Eagles. They need to be getting rid of Trent Cole types, not adding them.
          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

hahah

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I agree, and it has nothing to do with Riccardo and Sam's mutual interests.

I do believe Cole and Sam are a good comparison. Cole was taken in the 5th round and was probably more athletic at that stage. It's fair to think that Sam should be drafted between the 5th-7th round by a 4-3 defense looking to develop another Hugh Douglas/ Cole/ Freeney type player. I've seen suggestions that Sam is a third down/ special teams player. That would push him as a 7th rounder or FA, IMO. I think with his production in the SEC, he deserves to be viewed as a potential every down player like Cole.

Comment

Fastballs!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  I think with his production in the SEC, he deserves to be viewed as a potential every down player like Cole.
                  The 4-3 DE I really like is Scott Crichton. If JJ was still out here running the 4-3 I would be circling his name for that 22nd overall pick. Unfortunately, I don't think a player like that has a place in Billy Davis' Hybrid Defense either.
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                  X