Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Cip's offense is not a fad!

http://fishduck.com/2014/02/three-re...-is-not-a-fad/
    Last edited by TheDrake; 02-23-2014, 05:51 PM.

Originally posted by TheDrake View Post
    admins, let's get a PERMANENT ban on this loser, please.

Comment

ps - who is Cip?

Comment

I don't know anything about the on going feud, but on the surface, he seems like a big Chip fan.

That's not a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          I don't know anything about the on going feud, but on the surface, he seems like a big Chip fan.

That's not a bad thing.
          He's 100% SPAM. All he tries to do is get people to hit on his site. There's no other reason for his posts.

BAN...

Comment

I haven't bothered to read it ... have you?

Does it suck or is there any reason to read it, considering Kelly's the Eagles coach an' all?

EDITED TO ADD: Actually, I should decide for myself ... maybe I'll read it later.
            Last edited by slag; 02-23-2014, 07:31 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I thought the last one was good. It was written by a college WR coach. (Villanova?)
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

If they simply drop back and defend the deep ball, Nick Foles will nickel and dime them until someone breaks a tackle and the home crowd is singing “Fly Eagles Fly” after another 7 points

Lol! Nick "I hold the ball until cobwebs grow on it" Foles is going to nickel and dime the defense. Sure. Just like he did to the Cowboys and Saints. Get outta here with that bullshit.

Not only that, but the tight end and slot receiver provide some great rub play (or pick play, if you’re a defensive coach) on the defenders in the box

Which don't work against zone coverage. Once teams figured out how to play zone against Kelly's gimmick bullshit those rub routes stopped working.

for the most part, the plays that Philadelphia installed during the first week of training camp were the same plays they used during the wildcard round, consisting of power zone running schemes, shallow crossing routes and effective use of screens

effective? What the fuck game were you watching?

This play is a perfect example of why the defense cannot be too aggressive, and as a result, cannot play very fast against this offense. As soon as you start to commit to what you think is happening, something else entirely develops on the other side of the play.

And when the defense has good players and stays with their assignments it doesn't fucking work. It didn't work against the Stanford's and LSU's of college football and it doesn't work against any but the most undisciplined NFL teams.

This guy is a frickin' douche.

Comment

It's a good article!

Read it meat, you might learn something about football!

Comment

You're back with this bullshit routine?

Oh goodie.

How's Andy's waistline these days?
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post
                      If they simply drop back and defend the deep ball, Nick Foles will nickel and dime them until someone breaks a tackle and the home crowd is singing “Fly Eagles Fly” after another 7 points

Lol! Nick "I hold the ball until cobwebs grow on it" Foles is going to nickel and dime the defense. Sure. Just like he did to the Cowboys and Saints. Get outta here with that bullshit.

Not only that, but the tight end and slot receiver provide some great rub play (or pick play, if you’re a defensive coach) on the defenders in the box

Which don't work against zone coverage. Once teams figured out how to play zone against Kelly's gimmick bullshit those rub routes stopped working.

for the most part, the plays that Philadelphia installed during the first week of training camp were the same plays they used during the wildcard round, consisting of power zone running schemes, shallow crossing routes and effective use of screens

This play is a perfect example of why the defense cannot be too aggressive, and as a result, cannot play very fast against this offense. As soon as you start to commit to what you think is happening, something else entirely develops on the other side of the play.

And when the defense has good players and stays with their assignments it doesn't fucking work. It didn't work against the Stanford's and LSU's of college football and it doesn't work against any but the most undisciplined NFL teams.

I love all of your superficial counterpoints with zero evidence to back them up.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post

I am almost convinced that mcnabbhater is that fat sack shit of shit Reid himself! He argues his useless points about as well as Reid coaches on game day. What a dickless loser...

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          I haven't bothered to read it ... have you?

Does it suck or is there any reason to read it, considering Kelly's the Eagles coach an' all?

EDITED TO ADD: Actually, I should decide for myself ... maybe I'll read it later.
                          I REFUSE to click on any link this douche puts on Igglephans. This is the ONLY reason drake is here. He needs to be banned immediately.

Comment

Working...
                          X