Jerry is the best worst GM ever

its comical

to watch from afar

Comment

Ah yes

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES View Post
      to watch from afar
      Indeed it is.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Ware is about the same age Reggie was when he bolted for Green Bay. He would probably screw up the salary cap if the Eagles went after him but it sure is tempting. Mileage is about the same as Reggie's. Talent a notch below -- but not by much in a slightly different era.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last year was the first that he missed any time. The guy is better than Cole by a good bit. Hall of Famer with a coupla years left in him.
        Last edited by The Ref; 02-27-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

he's a great 3-4 end. best years clearly behind him though. is he worth big money for 1 or 2 more productive seasons? that's the question.

I'd like to see eagles sign him. It's not my money they're spending.

Comment

Get him

He's the only Cowboy worth a sh*t. The man can flat-out get after it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              he's a great 3-4 end. best years clearly behind him though. is he worth big money for 1 or 2 more productive seasons? that's the question.

I'd like to see eagles sign him. It's not my money they're spending.
              Maybe his best years are behind him, but like Reggie, there can still be a few decent years left in him. And I thought he played 3-4 OLB. Am I wrong?
              Last edited by The Ref; 02-27-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah, he did and since they went to a 4-3 he has sucked. If its not a bank breaker they should at least take a look if he is released.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'd be on another level

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                  Yeah, he did and since they went to a 4-3 he has sucked. If its not a bank breaker they should at least take a look if he is released.
                  If they took Demarcus Ware on the cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                    He's not going to be cheap.

Comment

I don't care

We've got TONS of money. This guy can make a difference.

Comment

I love Jerry

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        Jerry is the best worst GM ever
                        ..I hope he lives a loooong and healthy life.

He is the best, hands down, in the league.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

He'll be 32 this summer. That's not exactly a spring chicken in the NFL

Comment

Not to mention

that he'd probably be geeked as hell when it came to facing the Bitches. He'd probably have 5 sacks in each game against Dullass.
                            Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 02-27-2014, 02:59 PM.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Spring chicken??

My 92 year old MIL uses that expression. Obviously you aren't a spring chicken either
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X