X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Maclin is coming back too

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagl...s&id=247369221

Eskin also tweeted it.

EDIT: Didn't see that J Con already posted this.
    Last edited by rothdawg; 02-26-2014, 09:24 PM.

once again Ha!

forgive me for believing Maclin has No 1 Potential,,,sadly for him its the kiss of Death........TRENT has some dumbfounded faith in you,,,Its Over!

But yes I called it,,not so much a crystal ball call here...Give Cooper the Medium deal a 3rd Receiver gets...and wait, bring mac back on a one year..and he has a chance at a contract year in Chips offense..Good Luck Maclin....Next Year he gets paid,,by someone
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      But yes I called it,,not so much a crystal ball call here...Give Cooper the Medium deal a 3rd Receiver gets...and wait, bring mac back on a one year..and he has a chance at a contract year in Chips offense..Good Luck Maclin....Next Year he gets paid,,by someone
      I could definitely see this happening. If the draft is as deep at WR as they say, Eagles could bring Mac back for a year and then draft at WR in rounds 3-5 who could eventually develop into a #3 guy after a year learning the system.

This enables them to draft defense early, so no complaints here.

Comment

re: Maclin - bite tongues, knock on wood, whatever voodoo is required, but if Desean Jackson gets injured and misses significant time, I think the team would want Maclin in uniform. Cooper is nowhere close to being a fill-in #1. Maclin could be.

When you look at the WR group, it's not hard to see how valuable Jackson is to this team considering the current roster. If they don't sign Maclin, I would not be surprised if they took one of those talented WR's as high as the 2nd round. Maybe even the 1st if the right guy fell.

No way, no how can you expect Cooper to be your #1. Maybe a talented rookie could be.

Best scenario though is for Desean to stay healthy so none of those alternate scenarios come into play.

Comment

Riddle me this which WR of the three Jackson

Coooper, Maclin operates out of the slot in this offense and

AND HAS A CAREER SETTING SEASON?
          Last edited by iowaigglefan; 02-27-2014, 02:30 AM.

Comment

In Chip's offense, the slot WR is non-traditional

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post

He moves all of his receivers all over the field. Even Jackson lined up inside a good bit last year.

Comment

Jackson?

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post

nm

Comment

TY Sir.

for stating the Obvious,,,and as an Eagles Fan,,,how can you not want to see Mac in this offense,,,Him, Benn, DJ and Coop....I love the sound of that,,,and yes God forbid we lose DJ,,,Maclin can easily have the Number I posted in the earlier thread.
                Last edited by TRENT; 02-27-2014, 04:33 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X