With Nick dealing and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Nick dealing and

Jackson, Coop and Mac / Celeck, Ertz receiving and Shady / Brown running the ball this is going to be one fucking great offense - with the FUCKING GREAT O LINE WE HAVE

FA CONCENTRATE ON SAFETY MAYBE DT OR LB

DRAFT CB - AND SOME MORE OF ABOVE

IM FUCKING PSYCHED

Don't jinx it man.

Have to make it through training camp…

Comment

I'm not as excited about them both coming back if that is going to mean not drafting a stud wr if available.
      Last edited by Greenstealth; 02-27-2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Don't forget Jimmy Graham!
        HONK! HONK!

Comment

I could see Chip

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          I'm not as excited about them both coming back if that is going to mean not drafting a stud wr if available.
          Still taking someone like Benjamin at 22. He seems like the type that believe you can never ever have enough offensive weapons. Could you imagine Cooper and Benjamin in the red zone ? Holy shit, that would be great.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            There's no way we pass one over if it's good value. Mac's coming on a 1-year deal. However, with him here, we can play the board and not NEED to draft WR.

Comment

Working...
            X