Chip is a big reason for these signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip is a big reason for these signings

Guys want to stay without even testing the FA waters, and Howie deserves credit too.
    He did this when Banner was first ousted from contracts, giving Shady, DJax, and Trent good deals. What a huge change since the Joeblo days.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Agreed

This is why I think Mac is back, why would he not want to raise his stock price in this offense? Get him a 1 year deal, prove he is ok after the injury and a true #1 and then we can just draft defense.. Oh and a Kicker, completely over Henry

Comment

They screwed the pooch on Cole, though.

Comment

"I think the longer for me, the better because I really, truly don't want to play for any other organization," Kelce said. "I'm happy with this city, the team, the coaches. I'm really excited to be here and I have been since day one. I think I've got, at this point, more than enough money to be comfortable. I wear sweatpants and T-shirts every day. I don't wear jewelry or anything, so I don't know that I need that much (money). This is certainly more than enough to live comfortably. I'm just happy to be here for the long haul, and I think the biggest thing that we've seen over the last two days is a lot of guys re-signing, and I think it really shows how genuinely enthused - and I think I speak for the whole team when I say this - everybody is with where the organization is going, where this team is going. It feels like there's been a revitalization of the whole culture here, and it's really exciting to be a part of it."
        Good to hear.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
          They screwed the pooch on Cole, though.
          IMO Trent Cole deserves every dollar he's ever been paid. He's declining now, but he's been the one thing you could count one during some dark days for this defense.

Comment

Working...
          X