No announcement yet.

Dolphins looking to trade Dion Jordan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think its gonna take our 2nd and Graham to get it done. All I know is Gamble said he would change the defense in Miami to a 3-4 just for Jordan so I take his knowledge over anyone's on this board.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Graham's numbers aren't that bad for the amount of snaps he has played. He will go to a 4-3 team and you will be saying it was a mistake they let him go. Eagles definitely took him too high, but think he will be a productive end once he gets enough playing time.

Comment

I don't think anyone would say "a mistake"

Originally posted by Hopkins 48 View Post
        Graham's numbers aren't that bad for the amount of snaps he has played. He will go to a 4-3 team and you will be saying it was a mistake they let him go. Eagles definitely took him too high, but think he will be a productive end once he gets enough playing time.
        He is not a 3-4 OLB. That's what the Eagles (under Kelly) need. Move him, wish him well, and everyone should consider an end to the Brnadon Graham area.

Comment

I wouldn't give up anything more than a 3rd and Graham for Jordan. I personally think he's a bust, but the slim chance of him blossoming in a 3-4 with Chip as the head man, coupled with the fact that we would be unloading a bust ourselves, would make me think a 3rd rounder might be worth it.

Comment

Graham suck period...

nm

Comment

20 posts and not 1 mention of Ea** Tho**s?

nm

Comment

Working...
              X