Woody Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woody Allen

Total fucked up Sandusky type or wrongly accused?

Taking into account the whole Hollywood upbringing thing, I lean towards Sandusky accusation. You marry your adopted daughter, you have salacious photos of her, you are at least a little bit fucked up.
    DB

There are (at least) three sides to every story

Yours, mine, and the truth. If you read a little about Mia Farrow, you'll see she's pretty fucked up herself. She may not be a liar, but she's far from trustworthy.

Comment

Based on what I read when this blew up, he looks guilty to me. The experts who investigated it and said it didn't happen inappropriately relied on certain details to judge the girl as not credible.

The report concluded Dylan had trouble distinguishing fantasy from reality. (For example, she had told them there were “dead heads” in the attic and called sunset “the magic hour.” In fact, Mia kept wigs from her movies on styrofoam blocks in a trunk in the attic.) The doctor subsequently backed down from his contention.
      The "magic hour" is a filmmaking term, but when a doctor hears it, it sounds like the fantastical stories associated with the hoax satanic abuse cases where kids were led with "recovered memories" to say all kinds of crazy shit. She was a credible victim at the time, and she maintains her story to this day. Allen repeatedly lied and changed his story about what happened. Witnesses in the house testified that he was alone with her. I see no reason to trust him over her in this case.

8. Allen changed his story about the attic where the abuse allegedly took place. First, Allen told investigators he had never been in the attic where the alleged abuse took place. After his hair was found on a painting in the attic, he admitted that he might have stuck his head in once or twice. A top investigator concluded that his account was not credible.
      http://www.vanityfair.com/online/dai...abuse-10-facts
      Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 03-01-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Well, I guess...

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
        Based on what I read when this blew up, he looks guilty to me. The experts who investigated it and said it didn't happen inappropriately relied on certain details to judge the girl as not credible.

The "magic hour" is a filmmaking term, but when a doctor hears it, it sounds like the fantastical stories associated with the hoax satanic abuse cases where kids were led with "recovered memories" to say all kinds of crazy shit. She was a credible victim at the time, and she maintains her story to this day. Allen repeatedly lied and changed his story about what happened. Witnesses in the house testified that he was alone with her. I see no reason to trust him over her in this case.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/dai...abuse-10-facts
        What do you expect out of a guy who's first name is "Woody."
        DB

Comment

Does something about this story hit home for you?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Absolutely

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Does something about this story hit home for you?
            I always wanted to do Mia Farrow.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              I always wanted to do Mia Farrow.
              She was excellent in "Rosemary's Baby". Something about that short red hair. Deep innnnhale everyone.

Woody Allen is a disgusting pig. Like that woman shouted at him before a Broadway play. "I think he did it!"

Filthy animal married his stepdaughter.

Comment

Working...
              X