New Buccaneers Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    I can't read a number if it has some lines it... wow the criticisms here are ludicrous
    Stylized numbers are fine. The stylization has to fit the theme though. These one's don't, and so they look over-the-top.

If you're gonna depart from tradition, do it for a reason that makes sense. They're not the Tampa Bay Blade Runners.

Comment

Johnathan E approves.

Last edited by slag; 03-04-2014, 08:42 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

And all for a team they don't even root for

I can't read a number if it has some lines it... wow the criticisms here are ludicrous
        Sheesh. I've seen unis that were much, much worse than these. If you guys act this way over the Bucs unis, You'll all go into cardiac arrest when the day comes that the powers that be at Nike get their hands on the Iggs uniforms.
        Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 03-04-2014, 10:15 AM.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          Sheesh. I've seen unis that were much, much worse than these. If you guys act this way over the Bucs unis, You'll all go into cardiac arrest when the day comes that the powers that be at Nike get their hands on the Iggs uniforms.
          Only uniforms worse than these are the OSU Buckeyes Pro Combat unis.

Comment

did you read the article???

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
            Stylized numbers are fine. The stylization has to fit the theme though. These one's don't, and so they look over-the-top.

If you're gonna depart from tradition, do it for a reason that makes sense. They're not the Tampa Bay Blade Runners.
            the numbers are supposed to look "beveled" to appear like the carvings of actual Buccaneers in the Tampa Bay area. They are trying to attach that design to the "history and tradition" of the area. Bwahahahahahaha!!!
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Only uniforms worse than these are the OSU Buckeyes Pro Combat unis.
              Those unis are the TRUTH, son !!! Respect our gangsta !!!!
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah, I actually like them.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

yep I hope the igs adopt similar uniforms

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  Just to see the heads explode here. I think these bucs uniforms represent the most important uniform evolution in the 21st century.
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Just to see the heads explode here. I think these bucs uniforms represent the most important uniform evolution in the 21st century.

It's coming.
                    Last edited by Melchior; 03-04-2014, 11:04 AM.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I would actually be okay

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

It's coming.
                      With an Iggs version of that helmet, at least.

Comment

From the article...

Custom name and number fonts feature beveled edges inspired by historical Buccaneer blade carvings, echoing the modern industrial design inspiration.
                        What does that sentence even mean? How is a design inspired by both crude blade carvings and modern industry?
                        Last edited by Dan Drives a Van; 03-04-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

BWAH...its absurd

next thing you know they are going to say the jockstrap cups evoke Buccaneers raping and pillaging the area.

Dumbest BS I ever read. Who is the marketing genius who came up with that shit???
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

It's probably some small, no-name company. I doubt we'll see much from them again after this blunder.

--
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                            X