• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desean might be gone?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...uts-in-philly/

Uh oh.

Florio exposes his hack nature

By fishing with this bs article AND calling Nick Foles Nick FOLK.

Non-story
    Last edited by Pete; 03-05-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Nick FOLK

Was the c*ntboys old kicker.

Cutting DJax would be the most idiotic thing this FO has ever done in a long time. MAYBE they trade him on draft day or something, but half of the teams in the NFL would kill for him. You don't just cut a player with that much value, especially when they can very well afford him. The days of Ratface are over, I would hope..

Comment

No fucking way

Comment

Why would they cut him for cap space? Aren't we under almost $30MM? And how is getting robbed 'unusual behavior'?
          If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponX View Post
            Why would they cut him for cap space? Aren't we under almost $30MM? And how is getting robbed 'unusual behavior'?
            They wouldn't cut him for cap space. They would cut him because he's an A-Hole and they dont want to deal with a WR that is 4 ft tall in a rich WR draft.

Comment

He won't get cut.

And he won't get traded this year, either.

But one scenario I could see playing out, if everything breaks in its favor, is Jackson getting traded after next season.

If Maclin is healthy and really productive and they draft a WR early who shows real promise, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that they part ways.

But the only way that's possible is if Maclin tears it up and gets a big extensions AND they draft a receiver who is ready to make a leap in his sophomore year.

And I don't mean this in the sense that the Eagles are actively planning for this eventuality. I'm saying that if the Eagles enter the next offseason with a 1,000-yard receiver in Maclin (or, if he didn't hit that number, at least someone you're willing to think is a 1A guy) and a rookie who comes in and looks like he's your future #1, the Eagles could think they've got an abundance of resources at receiver and look to move their most expensive guy.

I think we'll know a lot more once we get to mid-season. If they give Maclin a bigger deal than Jackson got, keep your eyes peeled for him to get moved.

-AE

Comment

THIS is what smoked you out?

Not that Kelly Green Candy Crush Saga thread????

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                  Not that Kelly Green Candy Crush Saga thread????
                  I been busy, man! I can't keep up with all that bastard's antics.

Comment

Where'd you hear that bull?
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Chips gettin his money outta the guy since he has him returning punts full time again he's not going anywhere

Comment

I think he's gone after 2014. Traded or released. They draft a WR high this year to potentially take his place especially if Maclin has a good year and they give him a long term contract.

Comment

How many other teams in the NFL would take Jackson on their team. I'd wager 31. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning would take the guy tomorrow. And here we are in this thread running him out of town. What a bunch of Philadelphians.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                            I think he's gone after 2014. Traded or released. They draft a WR high this year to potentially take his place especially if Maclin has a good year and they give him a long term contract.
                            Could be. He's another Reid (FF) guy so the purge motivation is evident especially if he has no interested in being a positive leader in the locker room. If some former FF guys aren't buying into Kelly's team I'm all in favoring of finding a way of letting them go.

But you don't let a guy with his talent go without getting anything in return.

I actually think what you are hearing in the media right now is just a reflection that they aren't going to re-do his contract.
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              How many other teams in the NFL would take Jackson on their team. I'd wager 31. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning would take the guy tomorrow. And here we are in this thread running him out of town. What a bunch of Philadelphians.
                              The cutting him outright scenario is simply idiotic.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X