X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with this bored's affinity for

bum safeties?

Michael Mitchell? Some Vagiant jerkoff?

Chris Clemons would be a solid addition at the right price, but if they don't get Ward or Byrd they need to address the position with one of their first two picks. Hell, even if they do get Ward or Byrd they should probably take a safety in the first 2, if not 3 rounds.

This team should be beyond shitty, overpriced, and inconsistent veterans by now. They don't need another Patrick Chung on the roster. But hey, I bet they could snag Quintin Demps for a reasonable price..

byrd is priority #1 in my opinion. he and his agent are playing this well now. rumors he'd 'love to play for pettine in clev'.....his teammate (other safety on the bills, Anderson?) said they spoke yesterday and byrd said 'he would love to come back and be a part of what the bills are building'.

nice job by byrd pouring a little more gas on the fire. he's gonna get PAID like 80's mike tyson. I'm not sure the eagles will go after him. It'd be awesome but he's gonna break the bank.

I also have a sinking feeling pryor is going to get picked before 22nd. that would suck if we still need a FS.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-07-2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      byrd is priority #1 in my opinion. he and his agent are playing this well now. rumors he'd 'love to play for pettine in clev'.....his teammate (other safety on the bills, Anderson?) said they spoke yesterday and byrd said 'he would love to come back and be a part of what the bills are building'.

nice job by byrd pouring a little more gas on the fire. he's gonna get PAID like 80's mike tyson. I'm not sure the eagles will go after him. It'd be awesome but he's gonna break the bank.

I also have a sinking feeling pryor is going to get picked before 22nd. that would suck if we still need a FS.
      I just can't see him leaving Buffalo to go to another toxic situation in Cleveland. One would think somebody with a shot of winning, even if its not Philly, would pay him.

Comment

I think Byrd will end up on the Jets.

Comment

you'd think we'd be gunshy after DRC and Assomooga fiascos

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
          bum safeties?

Michael Mitchell? Some Vagiant jerkoff?

Chris Clemons would be a solid addition at the right price, but if they don't get Ward or Byrd they need to address the position with one of their first two picks. Hell, even if they do get Ward or Byrd they should probably take a safety in the first 2, if not 3 rounds.

This team should be beyond shitty, overpriced, and inconsistent veterans by now. They don't need another Patrick Chung on the roster. But hey, I bet they could snag Quintin Demps for a reasonable price..
          Apparently not
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

Is Byrd really worth what he's asking? I'm asking because I honestly don't know. Don't see a lot of bills games. Is he as good as Dawk was? Or Ed Reed? Or Hair man in Pitt? 'Cause it sure sounds as if wants to be paid as if he is.

Comment

Ells wants to spend like a drunken sailor.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Is Byrd really worth what he's asking? I'm asking because I honestly don't know. Don't see a lot of bills games. Is he as good as Dawk was? Or Ed Reed? Or Hair man in Pitt? 'Cause it sure sounds as if wants to be paid as if he is.
                he's not even as good as thomas from seattle...and thomas may be the next in the line of dawk, polamalu and reed.

Profootball Focus just did a review and they said that he is very good...but he doesn't have great speed so he has to cheat which leaves him out of position at times and also isn't that great of a tackler. Adequate...but he isn't going to inimidate anyone running across the middle.

Would i love to have him? yup. At close to 10 million a year? nope.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

nobody is as good as the 3 you mentioned. they're HOF'ers.

but, he's the best FA FS to hit the open market in years.

Comment

Working...
                  X