Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love how Chip is invisible now and all the philly media writers are butt hurt by it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, must give them some credit

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    The beat writers have taken to writing garbage rumors now that there's no other way to justify their jobs. They didn't do that so much before now.
    The Inky used to be a proud paper of some merit. Wonder what the new editors think of their blogger, Kempski, starting false rumors and lighting a shit storm?
    they have turned conjecture, rumor, and speculation into a constant paying industry.

But I agree with you, its garbage.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      same it's always been: my mom sent me to second mile summer camp as a kid
      alright! Now that's how you play it.

The other guys on the "bored" could learn something from you.

Comment

why you mad tho?

Edit: changed "though" to "tho"
        Last edited by Sect 236; 03-08-2014, 12:56 AM.

Comment

who fucking cares

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          several of them have made snarky comments recently about Kelly being MIA and unavailable.

Just another reason to love Kelly, IMO. he's at the compound working his ass off. he gives the media PLENTY of time during the season and you cannot say he doesn't fully address any and all questions during his PC's after games, etc.

let him do his job and quit bitching about him being underground. he's trying to win a freaking SB for us.
          You are as bad as the worst of the beat writers. You seriously think Chip Kelly is the first Eagles coach to blow off the reporters? You think it doesn't happen in other sports too? So what? The best reporters have other sources, do the best they can based on the sources they have and simply make note that Chip was unavailable. The sandy vaginas who cry about it, too bad.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Hahah... yes!

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            You are as bad as the worst of the beat writers. You seriously think Chip Kelly is the first Eagles coach to blow off the reporters? You think it doesn't happen in other sports too? So what? The best reporters have other sources, do the best they can based on the sources they have and simply make note that Chip was unavailable. The sandy vaginas who cry about it, too bad.
            Smack down that redheaded jackass!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

bwahahaha

He's out shooting off fireworks in the woods.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X