Punter McAfee signs with Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punter McAfee signs with Colts

With the Foreskins cutting Sav Rocca, I wonder if there will be a bidding war for Donnie Jones?

But the Redskins don't have Boykin downing his punts inside the 5 every time.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Not if this FO

Does the right and smart thing, and lock up Jones right when FA starts. No lowball offers, just get him signed.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        Does the right and smart thing, and lock up Jones right when FA starts. No lowball offers, just get him signed.
        I think they will. They have so far very sensibly signed the contributors from last year that were available to be signed.

The end of the Reid/Banner era has led to many fewer moments of "WTF?" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" in regards to the FO moves.
        Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 03-07-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I'm trying to remember

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
          I think they will. They have so far very sensibly signed the contributors from last year that were available to be signed.

The end of the Reid/Banner era has led to many fewer moments of "WTF?" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" in regards to the FO moves.
          having ANY of those moments since Chip and Howie took over, and at the moment, I can't think of any.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X