Looking for info re: personal seat license and season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for info re: personal seat license and season tickets

Can any bored license holders and/or season ticket holders give me the run-down on costs, etc?

Feel free to PM me. Thanks

Here is all you need to know.

http://eagles.strmarketplace.com/
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      Can any bored license holders and/or season ticket holders give me the run-down on costs, etc?

Feel free to PM me. Thanks
      Yeah, you can get a sense of the price from the marketplace CB linked. Beyond that you will be paying some fees if you buy them through a broker. When I've looked at it the market has been pretty sensible, the better seats cost a lot but they do for a reason. If you just want to get in the building you can find reasonable prices. The upper level loge seats are reasonable and have an incredible view of the field.
      Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 03-10-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Couldn't find good description of "loge"

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
        Yeah, you can get a sense of the price from the marketplace CB linked. Beyond that you will be paying some fees if you buy them through a broker. When I've looked at it the market has been pretty sensible, the better seats cost a lot but they do for a reason. If you just want to get in the building you can find reasonable prices. The upper level loge seats are reasonable and have an incredible view of the field.
        As it relates to LFF. Are those the first few rows of the section? Are they stadium seats or individual chairs? I'd hate to be in row 3 or 4 of a section with no upward pitch to it. There seems to be a pretty significant difference in price between rows 1 and 4

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          As it relates to LFF. Are those the first few rows of the section? Are they stadium seats or individual chairs? I'd hate to be in row 3 or 4 of a section with no upward pitch to it. There seems to be a pretty significant difference in price between rows 1 and 4
          The upper level loge is the first four rows of the upper deck. These are the only upper level SBL seats. They are all pretty good seats. Row 1 has the advantage of nobody in front of you and row 4 has the advantage of you can stand whenever you want without annoying somebody behind you.

This is from section 241 row 1:

Best seats I've ever had, best game I ever watched. Last year I had tried to buy seats in the lower bowl (actually sent the money to the broker but the asshole seller backed out at the last minute and it was all refunded) this year I am looking at similar row 1 seats in the upper deck. The view is just spectacular.

No bleachers at the linc, just seats. The only better chairs are in the club section but that section is a monumental ripoff nobody should consider.
          Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 03-10-2014, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Those upper level loge seats are great, the sbl's are less up there and if you can get row 1 or 4 they rock. Also the loge juts out ftom the rest of the upper deck so you are closer to the field.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
            X