• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revis might be cut

Hes on the right side of 30.

Is this scheme-based?

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
    I know there has been talk that Revis doesn't fit Lovie's scheme, but released?

The Bucs already have tons of cap room.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      I know there has been talk that Revis doesn't fit Lovie's scheme, but released?

The Bucs already have tons of cap room.
      this has a lot of legs to it. it looks like it's gonna happen.

id love to have him, but i also really lovED the Nambi-Pambi signing (for a brief moment in time)...who knows...

Comment

Does the "right side of 30" apply?

From the little I've read online...mostly fromRoob, Myths, etc. , so take it with a grain of salt...it seems like Howie and Chip are looking at "right side of 27" for their FAs, trying to guess right on upside rather than paying for names.

Comment

He's 1 year younger than Danny Watkins. He's only two years older right now than Watkins was when the Eagles took him in the first round.

Comment

What a clusterf*ck.

I don't remember why but I was just thinking of Ronnie Brown's goal line "pass-option." Sickening…

Comment

We'd have to consider it, right? The free agent DB group this season is really good, and it just so happens to be our biggest weakness. Could bode well for the Iggles

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 13m

Two teams to watch on CB Darrelle Revis once Tampa releases him: Philadelphia and New England (Jets fans shudder).

-------------------------

One of two "teams to watch" whatever the funk that means...

Comment

Any chance they are looking at picking up Revis to play safety? I could see Revis actually enjoying that.
                  "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Comment

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post
                    Any chance they are looking at picking up Revis to play safety? I could see Revis actually enjoying that.
                    Oh christ, will you stop please. He's a top 3 CB in the NFL and you want to play him at safety? Really?

Comment

Maybe he could play OLB?
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                        Maybe he could play OLB?
                        Kicker, competition for Henery

Comment

Why not? Revis maybe bored of playing CB and want a shot to become #1 safety in the league! Hahaha...

Comment

Oh christ, will you stop please. He's a top 3 CB in the NFL and you want to play him at safety? Really?
                            Revis is not in the top 3 of CBs in the NFL. I would give those spots to Sherman, P. Peterson, and Haden.
                            "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Comment

According to the latest from PFT.com, the Brownies are thinking of trading for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X