DQ's mom traded from Sarasota, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQ's mom traded from Sarasota, FL

to Watts, California for an ashtray, two crown royal bags, and a pack of Cool filter kings.

Watts overpaid.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Watts folded.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    to Watts, California for an ashtray, two crown royal bags, and a pack of Cool filter kings.

Watts overpaid.
    However, she immediately becomes their #1 impact playmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      However, she immediately becomes their #1 impact playmaker.

Her high motor gives her great speed to the balls.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hahahah!
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Too much of a body catcher with low balls

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Her high motor gives her great speed to the balls.
          Surprising for someho with such a wide catch radius

Comment

Her great technique allows the holes to be open wide for ball carriers.

Comment

Nobody else puts players in position to suckseed like DQ's Momma

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                Nobody else puts players in position to suckseed like DQ's Momma

Quoted during the 1989 NFC Championship for saying, "I play the game raw! Fuck a helmet for the head!"

Comment

bwahahahaha

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Hahahah!
                  great avatar!
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

WTF!

I don't need this shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                      WTF!

I don't need this shit!

I didn't have time to search the board earlier, and I'm pretty sure you took a shot. I had to empty my gun just in case.

Comment

I said something about your mom's jumbo crabs with Old Bay, but that was eons ago.

... and Riccardo's burst of laughter was uncomfortable. He's cracking like Martin. I'm going to fine myself in the journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          I said something about your mom's jumbo crabs with Old Bay, but that was eons ago.

... and Riccardo's burst of laughter was uncomfortable. He's cracking like Martin. I'm going to fine myself in the journal.

Whats up with Ricc? Monkey bars in the basement, drives a windowless van, keeps candy in his pockets for the kids...

Comment

He's New Jersey's version of Spaghetti face.

Comment

She has loose hips...

which allow her to adjust to balls from almost any position or angle.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X