Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what remaining FA is #1 on this bored's wish list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what remaining FA is #1 on this bored's wish list?

For me,

Revis.

If not, as TRENT said, resigning Donnie Jones and bringing in at least one starting safety is more than satisfactory. As we all know big spending is overrated anyway. I would much rather they save their $ to retain their own guys.

If they don't pick up another safety before the draft I would be stoked to get Calvin Pryor..

Revis would be nice, but I'm not pining for him. One of the biggest things this organization managed to achieve last offseason was chemistry. You don't want to reward all those guys who came together to get this team that far by shipping guys who bought into the system out of town. Williams and Fletcher are solid.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

K. Hauschka

(Melton would be #1 but he looks headed to Dallas)

Comment

Chris Clemons #1
        Ryan Clark to mentor if you think Wolff can be the guy.

Revis obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Revis would be nice, but I'm not pining for him. One of the biggest things this organization managed to achieve last offseason was chemistry. You don't want to reward all those guys who came together to get this team that far by shipping guys who bought into the system out of town. Williams and Fletcher are solid.
          you really came around on Fletcher this year

Comment

Turd Ferguson
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Fletcher Island, BAYBEE!!!!

He was a pleasant surprise. It was refreshing to not see corners get consistently burned.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Lamarr, if we can't get Ware.

Comment

Lamar Latrell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Lamar Latrell?
                    Latrell Spreewell.

Comment

i agree that you don't want to just bring in guys a la 2011. but i wouldn't mind revis. yeah i know, captain obvious, i wouldn't mind bringing in one the best corners in football. but even though the corners weren't really bad last season revis is way better than what we have and i don't think he's system-specific. almost every position on the defense could be upgraded and revis would definitely provide that.

i'd also love ware. he fits the system. we need a pass rush desperately.

Comment

Ware, Revis, and a Kicker

In some order. Ware fits better than Cole, Revis would be playing a style similar to that in which he played in New York, and Henery just sucks. Saw someone mention Ryan Clark. He would be a good stop-gap pickup, although he does have sickle cell. Not sure if that would be a concern.

Comment

Lamar Latrell

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          Lamar Latrell?
                          or Gordon Gartrell ?
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                            In some order. Ware fits better than Cole, Revis would be playing a style similar to that in which he played in New York, and Henery just sucks. Saw someone mention Ryan Clark. He would be a good stop-gap pickup, although he does have sickle cell. Not sure if that would be a concern.
                            i get to watch the steelers every year because of my girlfriend. Clark is okay...but he plays deep because troy is all over the place.

the sickle cell thing keeps him from playing in denver...that's about it.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                            X