Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revis To New England

per ESPN

1 year deal. Think we could have gotten him had we wanted. Gotta piss off Jets fans

Comment

12 mill

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        12 mill
        yeah but 1 year...

If the eagles have 12 mil of space to start this season, it's a poor decision

Comment

1yr 12million for Revis

Is a good move for a team that is close to the SB. That wouldn't be a good movr for the Eagles.

Comment

Go back to 1972. The Eagles are a couple of players here and there from a potential Super Bowl
            Last edited by JDuggernaut; 03-12-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

why?

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
              Is a good move for a team that is close to the SB. That wouldn't be a good movr for the Eagles.
              how is it a bad move?

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                Bullshit. Roseman is wading in the kiddie pool and belicheat goes and steals the best cb in the game. The eagles gm is still a rook after all these years. That 20 mill will waste away in luries pocket yet again. Same old song and dance.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Revis' business manager just tweeted that no deal is officially signed.

That could just mean the deal is in place and the paperwork hasn't been signed, but in theory, until he signs the contract, another team could jump in and offer more than $12 mill if they thought Revis was needed on their squad.

Comment

they can have him him for 12

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    12 mill
                    be a great signing for them with Talib gone,, if he can stay on the field
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

I like Revis but there's too much there. This team still needs an upgrade at Safety and an OLB. I just don't think ALL the things Revis brings to the table is really what a young team wants.

Comment

What?

Originally posted by Agent 10:1750041
                        I like Revis but there's too much there. This team still needs an upgrade at Safety and an OLB. I just don't think ALL the things Revis brings to the table is really what a young team wants.
                        What things?

Comment

Camp holdout, Locker room separations. Ask the former Jets GM about him. He plays the game well but is a pain the ass in every other aspect. Did you really want this young locker room answering Darelle Revis holdout questions?

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                            how is it a bad move?
                            Because it's a 1 yr deal. Revis is a missing piece for a team that is on cusps of getting in or winning the SB. The Eagles are not quite there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent 10 View Post
                              Ask the former Jets GM about him.
                              Bwahaha! Before I let him off the phone should I ask him about Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow?

Goddamn, if Mike Fucking Tannenbaum says a player sucks you can call Canton and tell them to start carving out a bust of the guy immediately.

Seriously though, that was fucking hilarious.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1264958
                              Last edited by J_Cuz31; 03-12-2014, 10:43 PM.
                              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                              X