Never took you for a cat person

Learn somthing new everyday
      She broke our hearts tho, died young of stomach cancer
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Any their owners are knuckle dragging mouth breathers

And they carry guns without permits
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Love boxers minus the drool..

Tough losing a dog, like a family member. Our Doberman died in 08 and my parents never got another dog.. too much like a kid. Now they have 3 cats..

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            She broke our hearts tho, died young of stomach cancer
            And there's the real reason for the antidog crusade. yep. They burrow into your heart whether you want them to or not.

Comment

Not the Dogs fault, hard not to get attached.

Im not much of a pet guy... lived on a farm the last 20 years in jackson...I still have one Dog "Max" and one cat...KC "Jones"...not fond of the little piss bags,,,cats destroy your home....the Dog is more of a companion for the family..
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

In all seriousness...I have a feeling we're about to get our's broken too. For the past week, you can't hardly touch our dog anywhere withour her yelping. Hard to justify a huge vet bill for a dog over 10-years-old...

Comment

Dogs rule. Humans suck. OP takes it balls deep!

Comment

I have a ddr line German Shepherd... it's the animal version of being a GUN NUTZ

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                      In all seriousness...I have a feeling we're about to get our's broken too. For the past week, you can't hardly touch our dog anywhere withour her yelping. Hard to justify a huge vet bill for a dog over 10-years-old...

U still have the chiwawa?
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                        I have a ddr line German Shepherd... it's the animal version of being a GUN NUTZ
                        The Belgian Malinois, cousin to the Shepherd is the gun nut of the dog breed. Those fuckers handle business. I want to own one if I ever get enough land.

Comment

Malinois are beasts. My sheps breeding lines are very gun nutzy though.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                            Malinois are beasts. My sheps breeding lines are very gun nutzy though.

They came out the womb strapped.

Comment

If you ever get a malinois, depending on the lines, make sure you know what you are getting yourself into, for real. haha.
                              Last edited by D Leff; 03-14-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X