• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agent madness

http://fishduck.com/2014/03/chip-kel...agent-madness/

You are despicable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrake View Post
      Philadelphia Eagles fans are not thrilled with this approach.
      I don't know what you're talking about. The reaction to the team's off-season strategy has been pretty close to universally positive.

Comment

Careful

Your agenda is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
          Your vagenda is showing.
          Does that work or is it to much?

Comment

I've never clicked on one of his links...

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            I don't know what you're talking about. The reaction to the team's off-season strategy has been pretty close to universally positive.

...until now...strictly out of curiosity. Guys who stoop to this level to gain page views are disgusting. He worries more about promoting the page than reporting. Horrible writing and not informative in the slightest.

As I suspected, the article is thin on journalism and factual information. Suppositions, and declarative statements without facts or attribution.

Five minutes of my life I will never get back...but a mistake I will never make again.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

not too much at all

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Does that work or is it to much?
              right on the mark, actually.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Yeah I never respond to this clown, but saw your post and I always catch them.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                  Your agenda is showing.
                  which is?

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post
                    which is?
                    Being geigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                      ...until now...strictly out of curiosity. Guys who stoop to this level to gain page views are disgusting. He worries more about promoting the page than reporting. Horrible writing and not informative in the slightest.

As I suspected, the article is thin on journalism and factual information. Suppositions, and declarative statements without facts or attribution.

Five minutes of my life I will never get back...but a mistake I will never make again.
                      Thank you, IG!! I have NO idea why he hasn't been banned...

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

OMG I fucking did it. I'm ashamed. I new it was wrong and I did it anyway. Fuck me. Garbage.

Comment

I wrote better

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          OMG I fucking did it. I'm ashamed. I new it was wrong and I did it anyway. Fuck me. Garbage.
                          As a f*cking 5th grader.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                            As a f*cking 5th grader.
                            I wish I could say the same. I'm still coming up with gems like "is it to much" and "i new it". Pretty awful.

Comment

Working...
                            X