Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN and Schefter now running it

DJax crap on NFL live

Broke by Gunn: eagles shopping him for a measley 3!!

WTF????

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

WTF????
      New England and San Fran have called already. Earlier, I said if I was SF I'd go the route of drafting a guy instead, but shit…if you only need to give up a 3, then that's a steal.

If they move him for a 3, that's a REAL bad look.

Comment

There's no way they should trade him for just a 3. However, if they're stupid enough to actually do it you don't trade him within conference. Especially to a team we would probably have to beat to make the SB

this pisses me off to be frank. It's always something fucking things up around here. Always.

Comment

They play SF in the regular season this year too. You know he'd ball out in that game.
          Last edited by Sect 236; 03-18-2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

a 3rd is crazy, Minny got a 1st and 3rd for Harvin

Comment

This?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10626720

It's about on par with the news pundits speculating on what happened to that Malaysian jet.
              Last edited by slag; 03-18-2014, 05:43 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He had 83 catches and over 1,200 yards.

Made cooper look like a legit WR. Yeah let's trade him away for a fucking third round pick!! It makes absolutely no sense to me if true.

there has to be a Ton of shit going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to if this is even remotely being discussed because on the surface trading Jackson for a third round pick is nothing less than completely insane

Comment

Create a bidding war --- I would be happy with a 2nd and something next year

Remember Jackson was a 2nd round pick

Comment

You're a twit.

Comment

You're an idiot.

Comment

Not so sure about DGunn's story

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

WTF????
                        He also claims they were offered a second round pick last year...don't recall that story.

The search for a third round pick is to not scare away bidders?

All very odd...

Comment

I'll play the stupid Madden GM game.

Assuming Jackson is causing trouble behind the scenes (which I'm not saying is happening) and I HAVE to trade him ... I guess I'd swap trouble and take Aldon Smith.

Comment

Reputation + high salary is probably why they're only asking for a 3rd. However, if a bidding war ensues with NE, SF, Carolina, wanting in on the action, someone could possibly offer a 2nd. Before, I said he should bring back more than Harvin, who had medical issues, with his migranes. Unfortunately, his reputation has preceeded him around the league I believe and his very public blowout with Bicknell didn't help his cause or the Eagles to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                              Create a bidding war --- I would be happy with a 2nd and something next year

Remember Jackson was a 2nd round pick
                              Foles was a 3rd, that means you're good with trading him for a 3rd right? Oh I forgot, Foles isn't one of those "uppity" players you don't like. Wink wink.
                              Last edited by Sect 236; 03-18-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X