Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better get more than a 3rd rounder for Djax!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better get more than a 3rd rounder for Djax!

Trade him to Miami for Dion Jordon...everybody wins! Two new FOs get rid of previous regime's "trash". Dolphins can street Wallace and Chip gets his boy at a position of need.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
    Trade him to Miami for Dion Jordon...everybody wins! Two new FOs get rid of previous regime's "trash". Dolphins can street Wallace and Chip gets his boy at a position of need.
    Puke. I hate this whole situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Puke. I hate this whole situation.
      It is a VERY odd situation. Like others are saying "must be something more..."

Whatever is going on, at least I have faith in the head coach Chip and the direction of the team. I'm sure if he doesn't want Mesean in his locker room and ok'd a trade, he has plans to makeup for the loss in production. I think he did ok last season though not having that speedy WR taking coverage away from others, they don't score as much PERIOD.
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

absolutely Not

U get a player of need and a 1st round pick for DJ or you just keep him one more year...it's completely lame brained to trade the guy....he must be a big ass Cancer for the FO to entertain a 3rd,,,and 90% of the NFL would take him for that....this sounds like a bunch of BULL to me!!!

this is the media all pissed at Kelly for not giving up nuggets for their worthless lazy fat coffee drinking asses to print.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
        X