Wow is all that I have to say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow is all that I have to say...

This whole DJax stuff seemed surreal in the beginning, fodder for a slow news day. This story won't die. What is going on behind the scenes with this guy that we don't know. It will all come out in time I am sure but I can't see how trading this guy helps this team in any way, shape, or form. He makes other guys open because they have to protect the deep threat he represents. With this draft as deep as it is there has to be someone they are looking at if trading away Jackson becomes a reality.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

He doesn't just make other guys open ... he allows McCoy to run into very few stacked boxes.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      He doesn't just make other guys open ... he allows McCoy to run into very few stacked boxes.
      I guess... the saints didn't have much of a problem stopping the eagles running game with djax in the game.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yeah, they should trade both of them for 3's.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I have to think there is more to it, it does seem that Djax can be a moody little guy at times, maybe they CK just doesn't want to put up with the attitude?

Comment

He also takes plays off and does not block well. He does not appear to be a Chip kind of player but I also think Chip is smart enough to deal with him if its better for the team

Comment

Working...
            X