Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usually with the Eagles a 3rd round pick means a player like Twatkins or worse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usually with the Eagles a 3rd round pick means a player like Twatkins or worse.

Just taken in the third round instead of the first. Or it can mean a player like Jarrett taken in the third round instead of the second.

Howie and Kelly may be falling into the dreaded situation where they think they are smarter than anybody else.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Addition by subtraction! Big WRs! Cooper and Maclin are cheap! One has a career high of 5 catches in a game, an other had 900 yards once! Neither has ever looked good without DJax. Let's do this!

Comment

So after last year you don't have faith in Chip's schemes? I personally think anyone could be out there at receiver and they would still find a way to score...he reminds me a lot of Belichick in that way, there is a reason Belichick attended a bunch of his offensive seminars while he was still at Oregon. I don't buy that Coop and Maclin's success or lack there of has anything to do with DJax either. Was he being doubled all game long or something every game? I must have missed that. Everybody gives safety help to a deep threat wideout.

Comment

Working...
      X