I can't believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe

That this FO is really getting ready to fuck up and trade DeSean Jackson. Maclin goes down again, and then what ?
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    That this FO is really getting ready to fuck up and trade DeSean Jackson. Maclin goes down again, and then what ?
    With all due respect, you did not grow up in Philadelphia. That is probably why you can't believe it. Always remember this is the Eagles.

Having said that I think understand what I am saying, having grown up in Cleveland.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I've seen plenty of cluster tucks

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      With all due respect, you did not grow up in Philadelphia. That is probably why you can't believe it. Always remember this is the Eagles.

Having said that I think understand what I am saying, having grown up in Cleveland.
      Growing up in this area when it comes to sports. This to me would be some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Desean better be getting ready to be indicted on some secret murder charge on some aaron Hernandez type shit.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Maybe the gang signals he flashed were actually deaf person sign language that insulted Lurie's new wife.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
        X