Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If they trade Jackson the "draft all defense" scenario is IMMEDIATELY out the window.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they trade Jackson the "draft all defense" scenario is IMMEDIATELY out the window.

It's immediately gone.

And I think you are gonna have to spend a higher than third round pick on a WR to replace Jackson. Although I guess you could go with the shotgun approach and pick a couple of WRs in the third round and lower. Then you end up with the Small-Johnson WR scenario in the future.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

If they trade him

They'd better be prepared to move all the way up to 4 to get Watkins, or call Benjamin's name at 22.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

When did the FO say this was an all defense draft?

Fans are assuming that, but with the draft so deep at WR, perhaps Kelly has a few names he could not pass up if they were best value on the board. Chip is not wedded to DJax like FF was, so if he sees someone he wants who can replace DJ then he should go for it. if they do trade him I doubt they get anything close to a first round pick, but a couple of mid rounds gives you the opportunity to add a WR and still have as many picks for D as you started with.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
      X